facebook

thoughts on zbt?

by: Que

According to the discussions here, it seems like people have the widest range of opinions on ZBT. I know they don't have a pledge process but they just got the new house and it seems like you see them everywhere you go on campus. What's the general consensus on ZBT though? And why are people so bitter towards them?

Posted By: Que
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: iago   

Also, when I say they do have a pledge process, its like they have w "new brother process".. Sounds like a pledge process to me

By: iago
by: NoJul 18, 2014 1:11:04 AM

It's not. All you have to do is "uphold their standards," meaning don't be a douche at parties and help keep the place clean. I know a kid in ZBT and he was in a month after school started. It's more of a probationary period.

By: No
#2  by: RushZBT   

ZBT is a nice, up and coming fraternity. We have lots of fun rush events and lots of fun things to do with brothers. We try to maximize fun and minimize things that aren't fun, like pledging. It's lots of fun to get to know ZBT, and our rush events are tons of fun. Come check us out at 34 Sicard! (both kosher and non-kosher food will be served don't worry lol) Come have fun!

By: RushZBT
by: lolJun 12, 2014 11:21:47 PM

you're trying too hard, maybe you should actually meet some brothers yourself instead of blindly hating them

By: lol
by: RushZBTJun 13, 2014 12:56:48 PM

You're more than welcome to come meet us at our rush events Mr. lol. We don't hate anyone, you're more than welcome to come have fun with us. Hate is not in our DNA, just fun-lovin'.

By: RushZBT
#3  by: cp   

ZBT is easily the most disrespected organization on campus. ZBT is the frat you join if you DON'T want to get laid.

By: cp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.