facebook

Fall ‘23 review

by: Frat Tea

AEPi: didn’t make much noise at all this sem besides a few freshman parties and mixers with like AGD
ASig: throws discord parties consistently, but isn’t really good.
Chi Phi: the guys are gremlins and can’t pull women. Throws closed parties that aren’t ever fun. Brothers get cucked by each other at mixers
Chi Psi: they keep to themselves, mix with phi mu. Don’t really have the nerdy stereotype anymore
Delta Chi: pretty much the music fraternity as half the guys are in the band
Delta Phi: they beat social probation, threw some average parties. Their house has seen better days
Delta Upsilon: died after losing house to sig chi
DKE: screw these guys
FIJI: apparently they’re big everywhere else, just not at Rutgers.
Kappa Sig: 1st year struggles
Phi Psi: beat the pledge c/d case, throws some good parties. But still usually a Crackden
PKT: I feel like this frat used to be cool once upon a time, just not rn
PMD: got caught for snitching on phi psi now everyone thinks they call cops. Throws really crammed garage parties. But they’ve been getting bigger in size
PSK: new house changes nothing, they’re a secret club essentially
PiKapp: fruit flavored snacks
SAE: best frat that doesn’t have a lettered house. I wish they had a lettered house
Sig Chi: just another frat
SPD: the engineering frat that used to be on stone street. So they came back into the ifc, but lost that house to ksig kids so Idk what’s good with these guys
SigEp: year 2 struggles.
Sigma Pi: they’re in their own little world
TEP: who are u
Theta chi: literally why are y’all still a thing 😭
TDX / Pike: last I checked, they still run the school. They’re like pests that u can’t get rid of. But the new class might not make those crucial srat connections that’ll keep them relevant for long enough
ZBT: most improved award
Zeta Psi: they’re good now, probably great as long as they stopped 💩 on pledges (alright fine I’m done making those jokes ik it’s been a few years now)

Posted By: Frat Tea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Xbhdndn   

If u couldn’t get into chiphi just say that

By: Xbhdndn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.