facebook

hear sum things

by: RU Frat

Looking to Rush fall 2014, head some good things about TDX, ZBT, Theta Chi, anyone have anything to say about these guys or have other recommendations on where to rush?

Posted By: RU Frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kid   

All good in their own regards. I would say zbt and theta chi have slightly more similarities. But go out and rush em all and see where you think you fit best. Do what's right for you and disregard what everyone says.

By: Kid
#2  by: Eastonn   

I know dudes in both ZBT and OX. They are both really good frats they party a lot have a lot of mixers and you always seem them around on campus. Also both of those frats are not really douchey, they both seem like really down to earth dudes. TDX I don't know anyone in it but it has a reputation to be very fratty and sort of douchey. I'd say rush all three of them and see what you think.

By: Eastonn
#3  by: Eastonn   

Actually, side not, OX has not been partying too much lately, but that isn't a reason to not check it out.

By: Eastonn
#4  by: shutupzbt   

No one likes you guys ZBT stop talking yourselves up losers

By: shutupzbt
#5  by: whatbaddasaid   

I second the guy above me

By: whatbaddasaid
#6  by: Just My Opinion   

Let me start off by saying that I'm a part of greek life but not in Theta Chi. In my honest opinion Theta Chi is probably the most well rounded fraternity on campus. If they weren't on social probation and somehow landed a nice house at Rutgers they would undoubtedly be #1. So if you're trying to rush and you're interested in them then give them a shot buddy. It's the best place to start. Depending on your person you might want to rush other places as well.
Here are some recommendations..
If you don't care about having a lettered house and want to check out some cool fraternities rush Pike, Sig Ep, and Delta Chi
If you want to rush fraternities that are overall pretty chill check out Kappa Sig, Phi Delt, Alpha Sig, and Phi Kappa Tau
If you want to be part of up and coming fraternities that are climbing their way to the top check out ZBT, DKE, and Phi Psi
If you want to rush well established fraternities here at Rutgers check out TDX, Sigma Chi, Theta Chi, and Chi Psi
Personally I didn't rush Theta Chi because they're not my style. I only mention them because I see that you're interested in their brotherhood. Whatever you do make sure to check out a variety of fraternities before you decide which one is right for you. Good luck on your journey. If you have any more questions feel free to ask, broski.

By: Just My Opinion
by: jabbaApr 9, 2014 6:16:00 PM

lets get it straight DKE is not "up and coming". they are stationary and are not moving any time soon.

By: jabba
by: LolApr 10, 2014 11:13:06 AM

What guy above me said

By: Lol
by: JMOApr 10, 2014 4:00:11 PM

DKE just became relevant again this year. They're most definitely up and coming and if you don't think so just check back on them in the next 2-3 years.

By: JMO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.