facebook

this is the real story of zeta psi's house

by: Greek

Everyone else go shut the hell up. This is what is happening, and it is 100% FACT. If ANYONE else says otherwise, they are wrong. I PROMISE you.

Zeta Psi is losing their house, and is leasing it. After picking out the ones that were worthy or not, they have concluded that Phi Mu will get it, and SigEp as backup. Zeta Psi is currently in contract negotiations with Phi Mu. If it falls through, it will go to SigEp. NOT TKE. NOT PIKE. NOT ANYONE ELSE.

THAT IS IT. THAT IS THE FACT. EVERYONE ELSE STFU.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

none of this is true, i know for a FACT that gamma phi is moving in

By: lol
by: stfuMar 15, 2014 9:45:40 PM

Gamma Phi is not moving in stop trolling. If you think Gamma Phi is actually moving in (with that house on Mine still being on lease) then you may be the dumbest person in the world.

What I said is 100% fact

By: stfu
#2  by: OK SO.....   

Then the question remains as to what will happen to the house that GPhi is currently residing in? Is any other Greek org. looking at that house n Mine Street?

By: OK SO.....
#3  by: truth   

I live with members in Zeta, and this is the most accurate post so far regarding this situation

By: truth
#4  by: yes.   

truth.

By: yes.
#5  by: cmon   

at least give it to sig ep so they can throw bangers and put it to good use and not another goddamn sorority

By: cmon
#6  by: wow   

Someone finally got it right.

By: wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.