facebook

phi mu just tell nationals no

by: tttt

People will hate you because you are not gonna confront your nationals for making you hated by taking a great party frat house just bc you didnt get in a sorority and if you didnt do formal recruitment it is probably cause you hate the other sororities so they have a reason to hate you especially for taking a house both greeks and non greeks love to party in

Posted By: tttt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: damn   

I feel bad for these girls because this is not what they signed up for, but what HQ has done. Can't blame the greek community tho, everyone has the right to be upset that phi mu is getting one of the few lettered houses on campus

By: damn
#2  by: Move the Blame   

Leave these Phi Mu's alone. Move the blame to their HeadQuarters. HQ is the one that ruined their girls' reputations and are moving them into a rundown house with poor living conditions.

By: Move the Blame
#3  by: please shut up   

you sound like such a damn idiot. get lost tttt

By: please shut up
#4  by: Are you dumb   

I guess no one understands that Zeta's nationals don't want a fraternity to get the house... They're going to be back on campus in 3 years so why would they want another frat there to run it down even more and essentially take over where they used to have parties. It makes perfect sense why they would want a sorority to get it. With that being said, it's impossible for ANY of you to know what went into talks with Zeta over the lease and who they preferred to get it. So stop

By: Are you dumb
#5  by: LOL   

Yea great plan. I'm sure all the girls in Phi Mu are gonna be like "we don't want to live in a mansion, because other girls are butt hurt that we are getting it."

You guys can all go kick rocks.

By: LOL
#6  by: so dumb   

No fraternity that is relevant is going to be upset if Phi Mu takes the house. You think frats with established houses like Chi Psi, DKE, and Theta Chi give a f whether or not a sorority lives there or not?

The only frats that will be butthurt are SAE, TKE, SigEp, and Pike, all of who are desperate for better housing... but who the hell cares about them anyways? They suck. honestly if I was in Phi Mu, and I was told that SAE is upset with us and didn't want to mix with us, I'll just be like "ok, I guess we'll just mix with Theta Chi". LOL!!

By: so dumb
by: asdfghMar 16, 2014 8:21:05 PM

You have an interesting sense of which fraternities are relevant at Rutgers

By: asdfgh
by: kMar 16, 2014 9:37:16 PM

Crow, Zeta, SAE, SigEp, Pike, TKE, AEPi, Sigma Chi, and a few others all strong strong interest in the house and pursued it with their alumni/nationals. Thats a good chunk of the relevant fraternities at Rutgers. I wouldn't want all those guys to have a grudge against me. Also if your solution to the problem is to mix with suspended Theta Chi...have fun drinking apple cider and playing with legos. Chi Psi and DKE? hah

By: k
#7  by: Question?   

If the Zeta House is in that bad of shape inside, would it be the responsibility of the landlord, in this case Zeta Psi's house corp. to do some interior maintenance for the new tenants to move in? If it that run down, I can't see the lease being that expensive to rent for the next 3 or 4 years.

By: Question?
#8  by: Answer   

It is Zeta Psi's responsibility to get the house in good enough shape to get a certificate of occupancy. This does not include private showers, furniture, etc. Also, if Phi Mu wanted to buy the house, they would have to build a handicap entrance, and other things of that sort that are now required be law in the change of ownership.

By: Answer
#9  by: lol   

crow is not relevant. not even close. theyll be gone in the next 2 years.

By: lol
#10  by: Disaffiliate   

Phi Mu undergrads, take a moment and think. You joined a sorority that originally had the reputation of friendly, but unattractive girls. Now your HQ moving you into a beat up house and making half the organizations on campus hate you. Throughout this whole thing, your HQ has kept you out of the loop. Frat boys know what your HQ is doing before you do!! Now they forced you to delete your FB group and groupme?? Is this how you want to be treated for the rest of your college life? Just disaffiliate and join SDT in the fall.

By: Disaffiliate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.