facebook

Whose got the best Brotherhood

by: ll

Who’s got the best brotherhood out of the frats ?

Posted By: ll
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: BMP   

SigEp's Balanced Man Program is exactly what young men need today in these challenging time — and that’s a continuous, self-paced development experience focused on sobriety, leadership, virginity and life skills that complements Rutgers' classroom curriculum. The refinement of these crucial skills helps our brothers succeed upon graduation and prepares them to achieve balance and satisfaction in every aspect of their lives.

By: BMP
by: FactsMay 21, 2022 4:49:06 PM

Lol……

By: Facts
#2  by: Sig   

I’m not even saying this in a bs way to try and get u to rush but sig chi is actually very close. I just joined last semester and they have a decent amount of guys for only being back a year but I can say I spend time with all of them regularly which I know for a fact some of the other frats can’t say.

By: Sig
by: Hotcomaboy69May 24, 2022 10:53:25 AM

Will sigma chi have rush events in their house in the fall? How many are really in the frat now?

By: Hotcomaboy69
by: Anon May 24, 2022 2:07:04 PM

Every frat has fall rush just look for Rush Schedules to come out in august

By: Anon
#3  by: Becker   

SigEp has demonstrated a commitment to creating a new normal for fraternities. In the last several years, SigEp has removed pledging from its membership experience and established substance-free chapter houses as the nationwide standard. We've done away with archaic and dangerous activities. We believe these steps were necessary to accomplish our mission of promoting academic excellence and empowering our young men to lead with integrity, not just now but for the rest of their lives. Our Rutgers community and our entire society as the United States of America benefits from a generation of truly values-based leaders.

By: Becker
#4  by: Hotcomaboy69   

Serious question. Sig Ep is a nationally popular fraternity. Why all the hate?

By: Hotcomaboy69
by: lMay 24, 2022 12:38:11 PM

cause they are losers at rutgers. they are brand new to campus so it’s hard to move to too quickly. and they post this annoying stuff about being sober or what not everyday.

By: l

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.