facebook

zeta

by: Ru

Zeta is finally done. Their nationals are coming in and sweeping house. They're getting kicked off until all active brothers are graduated from Rutgers. Cyaaaa

Posted By: Ru
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ayyyyy   

So the real question here is... What's happening to the house?

By: Ayyyyy
by: phratFeb 27, 2014 2:00:41 AM

If I had to bet on it, I'd say phi mu. To me it makes the most sense

By: phrat
#2  by: swagswag   

and why would you be happy about this im not in zeta but I respect them they have shown me some crazy times unless your some worthless lower tier frat without a house

By: swagswag
#3  by: LOL   

crow is def not getting that house and zeta has been at Rutgers a very long time, they don't deserve to be disrespected from anyone especially buncha GDIs

By: LOL
#4  by: So?   

Who cares how long they've been at Rutgers bro, if your a douche like most of them then you don't deserve anyone's respect

By: So?
by: douchenuggetFeb 21, 2014 11:56:24 PM

you're a douche then. no respect bro. do u even kno them
prob not

By: douchenugget
#5  by: jojo   

I think ZBT is getting this as a satellite house

By: jojo
by: you're crazyFeb 25, 2014 6:18:24 PM

i think the frontrunners for this house are TKE, Pike and SAE. Dark horse candidates could include Sigma Phi, Sig Ep and Sammy.

By: you're crazy
by: haaaaaFeb 25, 2014 8:27:26 PM

yeah, ZBT is getting it as a SATELLITE HOUSE....
are you dumb? Zeta is the biggest fraternity house at Rutgers, NO ONE will use it as a satellite house, and I doubt ZBT will get it anyway

By: haaaaa
by: popmollyFeb 25, 2014 11:38:28 PM

@lol you IS idiot AHAHAHA, you give bad meaning to everything...stupid geed

By: popmolly
by: meant sigma piFeb 26, 2014 5:30:04 PM

woops. i wish i could edit my posts.

By: meant sigma pi
by: @lolFeb 26, 2014 5:37:33 PM

"but yet I give a bad meaning to everyone"

lol. how'd you even make it through expos?

By: @lol
by: popmollyFeb 27, 2014 1:04:09 AM

@lol you is dumb.. don't you get it?? such a dumb kid and oh "best fraternity on campus"?? bish please you're a wannabe.

By: popmolly
by: i can feel itFeb 28, 2014 3:28:27 AM

the butthurt. it's so strong with both of your retarded asses. it's definitely something to laugh at.

By: i can feel it
by: We're so fratMar 3, 2014 12:13:02 AM

Winning an internet fight is like winning the Special Olympics. You may win, but you're still a retard.

By: We're so frat
#6  by: at yourecrazy   

i'm just curious what are your sources and can you please explain further what you've heard?

By: at yourecrazy
by: youFeb 26, 2014 5:34:03 PM

well i've emailed the "elders" at zeta several times. they just want to fill that house asap and make some money while they re-establish the chapter. i came up with the front runners just based off of the biggest unhoused fraternities. TKE and Pike are the

zbt wouldn't need to take that house since they signed the new frat castle to a lease.

By: you
by: you're crazyFeb 26, 2014 5:35:36 PM

Well I've emailed the "Elders" at Zeta several times. They just want to fill that house asap and make some money while they re-establish the chapter. I came up with the front runners just based off of the biggest unhoused fraternities. TKE and Pike are the biggest unhoused chapters followed by SAE and Sigma Pi. I'm pretty sure Sig Ep is up there and AFAIK Sammy just broke the 40 members number.

ZBT wouldn't need to take that house since they signed the new frat castle to a lease.

By: you're crazy
#7  by: Sad but true   

It would be awesome to see a good fraternity rent the house, but it's still owned by zeta and they'll just recolonize in it in about 3 or 4 years and kick whoever out

By: Sad but true
by: maybeMar 2, 2014 12:31:32 PM

how long it takes to move back into that house really depends on the recolonization class. but ya that's exactly what's going to happen.

By: maybe
#8  by: CPC   

It would make more sense to have Phi Mu Sorority take the Zeta House. They have the #'s to fill it. AXP & Sammy are stuggling with #'s and will not be able to fill Zeta House. TKE and Pike I seriously doubt it.

By: CPC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.