facebook

pledge classes?!

by: hmm

What sorority had the best spring pledge class this year?

Posted By: hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: adam   

sdt

By: adam
#2  by: ZTA   

Beautiful girls. Hands down.

By: ZTA
#3  by: New Members   

After being able to meet every sorority pledge class this is how I would rate them.
1. Phi Sig Sig - absolutely stunning and beautiful. Lots of blondes this semester. Those new member shirts look nice too.
2. G Phi B - they usually always look good and it's no surprise they're up there again again this semester
3. SDT/ZTA - Slightly above average. Lots of cute brunettes in SDT. Nice mix of girls in ZTA.
4. Sigma Kap/DG - Some stood out in both groups but a lot did not.

By: New Members
by: OhWowFeb 17, 2014 12:35:49 AM

And your rating em off looks? Wow how very superficial smh.

By: OhWow
by: @OhWowFeb 17, 2014 3:06:39 AM

Don't pretend like that's not the main reason girls end up in the sororities they do. Let's be real, no one goes around saying sororities are top tier because they recruit classes with the best personality or highest GPA. No one cares.

Also, original comment is highly accurate

By: @OhWow
by: Re: OhWowFeb 19, 2014 11:51:16 PM

Damn right im rating them off looks girlfriend. Every sorority new pledge class has around 40-60 girls in them. Do you really think I have the time to get to know ~250 girls? Nope. Besides you can not deny the fact that looks play a major part in how girls pick they're sorority. Just as a lot of guys judge fraternities by the amount of "BANGERS" that they throw. Being superficial is a part of life. Sorry to break the news to you.

By: Re: OhWow
by: uhFeb 28, 2014 3:32:45 AM

then why are you rating them to begin with? clearly you have no idea who has the best pledge class. for all you know DG or SK may have the most productive and intelligent pledge class of the 6.

By: uh
#4  by: Freshman   

TKE I heard

By: Freshman

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.