facebook

house on sicard

by: fratstar

Does anyone ACTUALLY know who got this house? I've heard Phi Mu I've heard ZBT but it seems like no one actually knows who got this house????

Posted By: fratstar
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: k   

who cares, the location of the house sucks, there is no basement, and the layout is awful.

By: k
#2  by: andy   

I've seen the layout. Its a nice house. And ZBT is getting it I know for a fact.

By: andy
#3  by: lol   

I have personally talked to the LANDLORD of the building...the only one that owns it and has the right to sell/rent it...and Phi Mu is getting the house, not ZBT...everyone posting that ZBT is getting it is obviously just in ZBT

By: lol
#4  by: soph   

Zbt has the house. Anyone who is saying phi mu doesn't know what their talking about or is being an idiot. Zbt signed the lease already.

By: soph
#5  by: Frothy   

Everyone chill. I know zbt has the house but we'll all find out for sure soon. No need to get bent out of shape.

By: Frothy
#6  by: Dan   

IDK who has it but LOL if its ZBT. The house is terrible for parties and is perfect for a sorority.

By: Dan
by: hahaJan 4, 2014 1:48:15 AM

ZBT's pretty much a sorority already.

By: haha
#7  by: SX   

yerp, friends with a few ZBT guys on facebook their all posting about it. I don't think they'd publicly lie like that.

By: SX

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.