I'm trans can i get into pi kapp?

Posted By: smiley
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

You’ll fit in perfectly

By: well
#2  by: tbh   

I dont think thats the best place to go if you're trans, try gamma sigma.

By: tbh
by: smileySep 26, 2020 2:54:20 AM

Oh, really? Gamma sigma isn't supposedly a good fraternity from what I'm hearing. I definitely would like to be in one of the better fraternities and I've heard that Pi Kapp is most welcoming with diversity and isn't like the other ones with typical anti-lgbt attitudes...

By: smiley
#3  by: Hm   

To be perfectly honest unless you pass I don’t think any fraternity besides gamma sig will give you the time of day.

By: Hm
by: smileySep 26, 2020 3:29:11 PM

This hurts :( . Are you sure there's no way I can get into Pi Kapp? I really like them they seem like the type of people I would like to be with. Is it possible to pay to get in? If there is any other way that will work please let me know, thank you.

By: smiley
by: YeaSep 26, 2020 3:55:42 PM

Give it a shot. If they fw you there’s a good chance you’ll get in.

By: Yea
by: rutgSep 26, 2020 7:54:53 PM

Dont mean to be negative but you have absolutely no shot of getting into tdx, pike, chi phi. Like i dont even think its worth a try I think you'll just be embarrassed on the spot. I think for phi psi and pi kapp its def more possible. Even theta chi maybe since their reputation is that they are the nice guys of the top tier

By: rutg
#4  by: !   

I’d say chi psi would probably be a good option! they seem pretty accepting, dont haze, and basically same level as pi kapp

By: !

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.