facebook

sicard house

by: mouse

Any update on who is getting the new Sicard house?

Posted By: mouse
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hhhh   

nothing final but phi mu had the highest bid as of a week ago

By: hhhh
by: new houseNov 3, 2013 10:00:51 PM

heard sigma chi put together a serious offer on the house and ill get a decision within a week or two.

By: new house
by: your a jokeNov 5, 2013 1:04:18 AM

NPC you a joke and sorority houses are a joke and a waste of a perfect casa

By: your a joke
#2  by: LOL   

NPC, ur obviously a GDI or else youd want a fraternity to have the house... but regardless I think SX isn't looking anymore because the floor plans are for a sorority, not a fraternity and apparently there is only like 1/4 of useable basement? Phi Mu will probably be there if the house lowers in price...

As for Chi Psi and DKE, they have nice ass houses, are both on college ave and still their recruitment sucks... they are good fraternities but they suck at partying

By: LOL
#3  by: RU Men   

I agree. There are way too many fraternities and not enough sororities. When Phi Mu comes to RU, that will make it 7 NPC's. With the upcoming growth and re-development going on the enrollment is expected to increase higher which would mean 3 more NPC sororities at least.

By: RU Men
by: Greek GirlDec 6, 2013 8:07:35 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Kappa Beta Gamma Sorority(KBG) just colonized at RU? I know they are a Non-NPC, but they are an International Sorority? Also, I have to best friends that belong Greeks....One in Kappa Alpha Theta at Princeton and one in Delta Zeta at TCNJ. They both told me that their IHQ is very interested in RU for future expansion and that AOII is still interested as well. Let see what happen in the next 5 years.

By: Greek Girl
#4  by: GRΣΣK   

I also heard that Phi Mu turned it down as well because they didn't like the layout. So it's honestly up in the air

By: GRΣΣK
#5  by: sicard   

No one is buying this house. The layout is only for a sorority and the only sorority looking is Phi Mu. The basement is literally the size of a closet.... But Phi Mu according to the comments above does not like the house. Therefore the developer is a dumb pos stuck with a million dollar house.

By: sicard
#6  by: ed   

It's really a shame if no one can get this place. This is by far the nicest looking place on campus. Rutgers greek life really needs to step of their game.

By: ed
#7  by: Greek Girl   

It is just a shame that Rutgers does not have a Greek village like some the other Big 10 and AAC Schools have. It would be nice to see a Greek Village/Row (something like University of Maryland) at Rutgers, but the question is where to put it? Cook Campus? Would that even be doable?

By: Greek Girl
#8  by: Meh   

It sounds like ZBT is getting it. That's just a rumor though.

By: Meh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.