facebook

recruitment predictions

by: r

who’s going to do well who’s gonna flop? Will enough girls even go through recruitment

Posted By: r
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RU junior   

I’ve been hearing SK is shutting down due to lack of recruitment

By: RU junior
#2  by: predictions   

Phi Sig and ZTA will get the best of the best

Gphi will be a backup option for those who don’t get in to Phi Sig or ZTA or can’t afford them

SDT has no appeal with their new expensive dues. people who wanted cheap dues used to join them if they couldn’t get into gphi. don’t think they’ll do well at all being just as expensive as phi sig or zta

AXO/Alpha Gam probably will do decent and keep climbing slowly

Phi Mu will get more of the same type of girls they have now

DG same thing more of the same

SK will probably get basically no one and shut down

By: predictions
by: huhJan 4, 2020 8:30:12 PM

SDTs dues are the same actually

By: huh
#3  by: Yer   

I think everyone is going to do about the same as they always have. Phi Sig and ZTA will do really well, Gphi could go either way depending on how PNMs view their rep. SDT might falter a bit with the new house. SK will struggle as always. I’m excited to see how AXO does this semester, I feel like Phi Mu/AGD and them will be going for the same girls.

By: Yer
by: GoodJan 8, 2020 4:10:07 PM

Agree with this totally but same as sdt, phi mu might take a hit considering they’re changing houses too. Axo will do fine but they don’t have a house so they still won’t do great

By: Good
#4  by: Good   

I think everyone will do about the same. Zta and phi sig will do best, gphi will do well like usual. Sdt and agd are probably gonna be going for the same kind of girl same with phi mu and axo

By: Good

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.