facebook

gphi is still the hottest sorority

by: Ooooo

Anyone else agree that they are still the hottest sorority? Their rep isn’t good right now but I still think they’re the best looking ....

Posted By: Ooooo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha    

Mmmm morals who needs em

By: haha
#2  by: Yes   

100% agree...... by far still the hottest

By: Yes
#3  by: agreed    

agreed .... highest percentage of hot girls by far .... zta and phi sig might be more popular but their standards are def lower than gphi

By: agreed
#4  by: Truth    

Agreed.... sororitys Dont wanna hear it but all the frats know it

By: Truth
#5  by: L   

ah yes gphi selecting the "hottest girls" over picking girls that will better their chapter & greek relations. lmfao the reason gphi going downhill is bc they don't care about brains, uniqueness, and what could strengthen their chapter.
congrats gphi for being hot but also being brainless morons lmao.

By: L
by: Judge JudyDec 31, 2019 4:49:59 PM

Your information is incorrect. The brainless morons comment must be a reflection of yourself? and btw this presents itself as defaming content #cyber bullying. Time to get a new attitude in the New Year

By: Judge Judy
#6  by: I guess    

Yeah they tend to be the more physically attractive sorority, but there are still some girls in it that aren’t “conventionally pretty”. That’s the situation w/ every group tho, for example you’ll find a few pretty girls in DG or SK. Tbh tho their involvement is on the decline and you can tell that the only thing they’re concerned about when forming a new PC is finding girls that are hot // popular for being hot. Yes, having a nice, polished image is good for ur group, but there has to be more and a balance

By: I guess
#7  by: Hahah   

They were hot til their rep started tanking. PC last year was rough

By: Hahah
by: LmaoDec 30, 2019 9:56:02 PM

Yea ok please tell me what sorority had a hotter pc

By: Lmao
by: WellDec 31, 2019 11:04:47 AM

Literally all the other tops did better than gphi did at recruitment. Phi sigs pledge class was superior and zta right behind. Then probs sdt, then gphi then phi mu. Gphi sucks at recruitment and the pretty girls went elsewhere last year and will probs happen again this year. Sad but true.

By: Well
by: HahahaJan 1, 2020 3:35:45 PM

Literally even phi mu and sdt did better in recruitment last year than GPhi. Way better looking girls

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.