facebook

sorority hazing

by: NEW

What sororities actually do haze/ how bad?
Do gphi, agd, zeta, and phi sig haze?
Please help!

Posted By: NEW
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nah   

Agd doesnt haze at all, was a really fun and easy pledging process

By: Nah
#2  by: rush    

you can tell which sororities haze based on the way they treat their new members.

gphi is constantly screaming at their pledges and throwing stuff at them and degrading them. a lot of girls have dropped before getting initiated that's how bad it is. gphi will deny it forever but it's 100% facts
zta i've heard some crazy rumors not sure if true tho. probably fake news honestly
phi sig doesn't haze
agd doesn't haze

By: rush
by: YooooAug 16, 2019 6:48:19 AM

No sorority hazes badly. None of them are even 1/10 as bad as a fraternity. You won’t be able to tell the diff between hazing levels when being a new member because it’s just 6 weeks of getting to know your pledge class and sisters. Just pick where you fit in the most.

By: Yoooo
by: secret from the insideAug 16, 2019 7:57:55 PM

from my experience actually being a new member and pledging a sorority it depends on who the new member educator is. in my sorority my pledge class had it easier than previous pledge classes just bc we had a nice pledge mom.
so you really never know until you join but trust me even if you do end up joining a sorority that hazes it will not be that bad like they won't physically hurt you ever it's honestly just a bunch of little stupid time consuming and draining stuff.

By: secret from the inside
#3  by: hm   

i heard that sdt and gphi are brutal but then again those are rumors and can be totally fake

By: hm
#4  by: uh oh   

all the top haze really bad, id be scared

By: uh oh
#5  by: yikes   

gphi, zta, phi sig and sdt do

By: yikes
#6  by: Some dont   

The sororities that DEFINITELY NO QUESTION do not haze are agd and phi sig. The rest are up for question but even if they do its not bad. But i can tell you that those two dont. Rules are very strict for them so pledges arent even allowed to set up or clean up events for these sororities in order to be sure they dont ever get accused of hazing.

By: Some dont
#7  by: Facts   

Sororities that do not haze for sure: phi sig & agd

Sororities that do haze (a lot and are crazy): gphi & sdt

Unsure: the rest

By: Facts
by: ?Nov 13, 2019 4:46:37 PM

How do gphi & sdt supposedly haze their pledges??

By: ?
by: yeah right Nov 13, 2019 6:22:43 PM

that’s crazy that you went through both gphi and SDTs new member process! stop spreading rumors get a life

By: yeah right
by: FactsNov 13, 2019 11:07:33 PM

Replying to above, i have friends in gphi and sdt who told me their hazing process so i think thats enough validation for me lmao

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.