facebook

gphi

by: Dean A

So is that it? Gphi is one of the parties responsible for the death of a 19 year old and everything just goes back to normal a few week later without probation or anything?

Posted By: Dean A
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: How?   

Seriously nothing? Did they get questioned? Is it all over with or could there still be a punishment?

By: How?
#2  by: Ligmament    

Gphi is innocent

By: Ligmament
#3  by: Fraternity Social Chair   

What could they have done? Every sorority does the same thing at perle and it just happened to happen to GPhi

By: Fraternity Social Chair
by: ??Oct 25, 2018 5:10:41 PM

They could’ve helped him instead of letting him leave by himself. I guess his date didn’t want to leave nor did anybody that was sober but they could’ve called him an Uber. I have heard of other sororities who have sober people standing at the door to make sure something like this doesn’t happen. He was underage. I really can’t believe that there isn’t some soft of punishment for this.

By: ??
#4  by: Truth   

Like yeah maybe there should have been someone at the door sober that could have left with him to make sure he got home or called an Uber. But if this was a fraternity’’s Date night then they would be destroyed from dean A. And as a brother of a fraternity, it is so sad to see how much guys have to go through just to stay alive at Rutgers and have huge risks for one mistake while soroties will never get kicked off.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.