facebook

lil uzi vertical

by: uzi yuhhhh

Yuuhhhh wassup my brothers and sisters I heard Lil Uzi (one of the most hottest rappers in the game for those of you who prefer genres like rock or alternative or even classical) is dropping a song soon with chief keef I saw it on soundcloud, anyone know when its dropping so I can blast it super loud with my bros at parties and forget about all our troubles? Like seriously we're just gonna blast it 10/10 volume while dancing and have no other worries in the world, really cant wait. so yeah if you know when its dropping feel free to lmk so I can put it in my countdown app exactly how many more days, hours, and minutes (and seconds) until it drops so I can link arms with my bros and sing along and just have a great time together while not worrying about anything else around us. Thanks and peace out my brothas and sistas.

Posted By: uzi yuhhhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uzi yuhhhh   

So nobody knows? Now y’all wanna play dumb smh was having some quality bro time too much to ask for?

By: Uzi yuhhhh
#2  by: whack   

Not funny

By: whack

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.