facebook

dean a and gphi

by: hmm

Look, I am all for supporting our greek community but I cannot comprehend how dean a/rutgers are okay with kicking off frats for bs reasons in some cases but then when gphi encouraged underage drinking, and their event led to the death of a 19 year old they're keeping quiet and nothing is happening.

Just because gphi is the "first and finest" does not excuse their behavior. they should be kicked off or more reprimanded. how the hell can those girls be ok wearing their letters on campus and posting pictures from the date night acting like nothing happened and like they're not responsible for what happened??

so embarrassing .

Posted By: hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Huh?   

Has any decision been made if there will be any punishment? Is there a date when administration meets and makes a decision? They should have some sort of restrictions if they aren’t getting kicked off.

By: Huh?
#2  by: Huh?   

Would they be allowed to have recruitment in the spring ? Don’t they have regular meetings where they discuss this type of thing and dole out suspensions or restrictions? I’m planning on going through recruitment but I’ve lost interest in them.

By: Huh?
by: RutgersOct 6, 2018 7:06:20 PM

My guess is they will be suspended - but no cease and desist will come out until the actual investigation done by the city of NB is over.

By: Rutgers
by: travOct 8, 2018 9:09:11 AM

No they are not on a C&D ( and to "Rutgers" above - a C&D usually comes out 1st to stop all ongoing activities during an investigation, not after).

By: trav
by: knowOct 8, 2018 9:10:47 AM

They will be participating in spring recruitment. Also - meet all of the sororities in person. Don't let anonymous people in an anonymous forum influence you with conjecture and hearsay. You're smarter than that.

By: know
#3  by: srs   

if that’s how you feel then do something about it, contact ofsa or the dean of students and tell them how you feel

By: srs
#4  by: Help   

How was the death of the student related to gamma phi beta? Need some background on this

By: Help
#5  by: Thanks    

Thanks for the background^ That’s really unfortunate that it all happened like that. And the amount of frats that have been kicked off in the past year gphi should be talked too. Frats would be kicked off that night. But sororities get to hide and act like it’s not their fault.

By: Thanks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.