facebook

sorority reps/rankings for rush 2018

by: Rushee

Freshman coming in and curious about each of the sororities! :)

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: ranks 2019   

as much as we'd all like to pretend that the poppers is going to hurt kappa's ranking and shake everything up, I really don't think any ranks have changed over this year. kappa and chio are still top, theta, pi phi and tridelt are still upper middle, kd and dg are still middle, and axo phi mu and gphi are still all towards the bottom. the actual placement of all of these sororitys is up to your own personal interpretation and values.

personally I don't think rankings should matter, but to people they still do. and if you're one of those people I'm sad to say the rankings just didn't change this year.

By: ranks 2019
by: AmenJun 3, 2019 8:42:59 AM

Exactly right.

By: Amen
#12  by: this is dumb   

this website is so stupid sure theta kappa and chio are usually thought of as the "'top" but all it is a title. You could be the hottest girl in one of these sororities but if you're a bad person a sorority doesn't mean anything! that's how wm works! being a good fun person is how you get people to like u... not by being in a "better" sorority.

By: this is dumb
by: PreachJun 29, 2019 3:49:37 AM

Yessss

By: Preach
#13  by: krappa craps again   

THETA/ CHI O/
PI PHI/ TRIDELT/ KD
DG/
GPHI/PHI MU/ A CHI O
KAPPA/

By: krappa craps again
#14  by: Let’s be honest   

I’ve never wanted to be in a sorority (it’s just not my thing but I respect the whole community at wam and I have a bunch of friends in a bunch of them here). Unbiasedly theta is the best sorority at least from what I hear and see for myself. Everyone who hates on them on Greek rank are prob all the ones who got cut first round of recruitment because I heard they make the biggest cuts. The phrase that’s said about the “big three” is party with a chi o, kiss a kappa, marry a theta. Enough said. Every theta I know is so sweet and I honestly think all the hate is due to jealousy. Not cool. Just stay in ur lane and stop bringing down other girls to lift yourself up.

By: Let’s be honest
by: so accurate Jun 30, 2019 11:14:54 AM

“party with a chio, kiss a kappa, and marry a theta” is the most accurate description I’ve heard on this website lmao all 3 great sororities w different personalities to offer and that’s what makes them all so great!! No need to tear them down or any others

By: so accurate
#15  by: Please   

Amen

By: Please
#16  by: Tea   

Chi o and Kappa are the top.

Theta and Pi Phi next.

But, all have cool girls and are good groups.

By: Tea
by: BottertotAug 29, 2019 3:12:21 PM

BUMP

By: Bottertot
#17  by: ugh   

this is so covered in spam can we delete this thread and start a new one

By: ugh
#18  by: Delete this   

Somebody please delete this thread it’s so full of spam messages and it pops up every few weeks ugh

By: Delete this
#19  by: ok no   

anyone who’s in a top org knows theta was just as, if not more, selective than chi o and kappa. they got almost all of their top picks. someone literally declined a bid from kappa and chi Os new pc is way less relevant than usual

By: ok no
by: In Hoc - no jokeJan 10, 2020 10:04:04 AM

I’m not a theta hater, but please. Doth protest too much. Y’all beat by Kappa and Chi O. But hanging strong otherwise.

By: In Hoc - no joke
#20  by: KacperH   

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc - We produce the optimal quality of real database registered documents, where we record all the client's information in the supposed database system, and everything will be completely genuine, and the client can legally use the document without any problems.

This real documents will pass all airport scans and other data reading machinery or systems. Whenever this actual document is verified, all the client's information will show up in the supposed database system and everything will be genuine.

For instance, if you want us to produce you a diplomatic passport, we shall register all your biometric information in the official database system under the government recognition. So this real Passport will pass all airport scans and checks, and you would be able to use the document legally without any problems.

All the documents we provide are legally registered in the database of the local legislation for which that particular document is intended. In other words, all documents we produce are as valid and authentic as it gets.

We operate a vast network of fiduciary professional with full legal judiciary accreditations, through which we register all the necessary information for database validation, depending on the local and international authorities for which your document is intended. If we can't register and have your documents validated for your country or area of jurisdiction, we will let you know.

So definite rest assured all the documents we provide you are entirely legitimate.

To get the addional information visit our renewed website:

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc

fake id card generator
fake id card maker
fake id card maker online
fake id cards for sale
fake id card template
fake id cards creator
fake id card amnesty
fake id card reader
fake id card numbers
fake id card apk
fake id card application download
fake id card application
fake id card australia
fake id card apkpure
fake id card and passport
fake id aadhar card
fake id aadhar card maker
make a fake id card
create a fake id card
make a fake id card online
create a fake id card online
create a fake id card online free
generate a fake id card
make a fake id card for facebook
get a fake id card
buy a fake id card
design a fake id card
fake id card buy
fake id card buy online
fake id card bangkok
fake id card belgium
fake id card back and front
fake identification card buy
fake id bank card
fake id birthday card
fake id card creator
fake id card canada
fake id card creator online
fake id card china
fake id card creator app
fake id card creator download
fake id card.com
fake id card download
fake id card download app
fake id card driver's license
fake id card design
fake id debit card
fake id card apk download
fake id card editing
fake id card editor
fake id card europe
fake id card ebay
f

By: KacperH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.