True 2020 rankings will prolly get downvoted a lot cuz sorority girls be crazy

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eh   

Pretty accurate I’d say sig tau is jumping ato this year though

By: Eh
by: JAug 4, 2020 11:11:46 PM

Written like a true Sig Tau (aka wannabe frat boy).

By: J
by: LolOct 23, 2020 11:24:49 PM

Sig tau lol

By: Lol
#2  by: lmao   

sorority girls aren't "crazy" maybe they just don't enjoy strangers on the internet ranking their house based on stupid things, especially when the sororities are all basically the same and all do the same things

By: lmao
by: HahaAug 4, 2020 4:09:07 PM

Heated

By: Haha
#3  by: Eh   

Sig Tau too high, sororities not correct

By: Eh
by: nahAug 8, 2020 12:15:12 PM

sig tau replacing pi kapp, they are soft af tho

By: nah
#4  by: Yea no lmao   

Pi Kapp shouldn’t even be on here, they’re gone, so they’re irrelevant.

By: Yea no lmao
#5  by: Untrue   

This is obviously written by A XI D because in no world would A XI D be third. Also, it’s an A XI D that has something against APhi because APhi is top. This is based on desirability during rush. A XI D was most dropped by PNM’s during rush 2019 next to AOII. I would put them below Alpha Chi. And no way are they above DZ either, DZ is a close third then comes Sig Kap in 4th. This is just the truth coming from a former Rho Gam and what my group and other groups saw during this previous rush. A XI D and AOII were most dropped but invited everyone back.

By: Untrue
by: whatAug 19, 2020 3:09:43 PM

okay girl...get a life if you are really a "former rho gamma" you would in no way have this rude, ranked based mindset on greek life so good try

By: what
by: Nice tryAug 20, 2020 10:24:42 AM

Yeah you were in no way a rho gam lol. I went through rush this past year and girls liked AOPi way more than AXO and it was not the most dropped by any means, and girls literally LOVED AXiD. Like came out saying they were obsessed and in love. Try again.

By: Nice try
by: Nice tryAug 20, 2020 10:26:34 AM

Also would like to add that I was literally dropped by both AOpi and Axid so you're just plain wrong

By: Nice try
by: lololAug 20, 2020 10:34:33 AM

this is HILARIOUS.
1. you were not a rho gamma because a rho gamma would never think twice about this irrelevant site, and rho gammas don't care at all about "ranks"
2. you don't know anything about who was "most dropped" during rush by pnms???? even if you WERE rho gam, you couldn't possibly know that. you would only hear what your group and maybe a few others were saying. that's not factual.
3. why are you sooo bitter about axid which is a great house. you sound bitter af girl you need to chill

By: lolol
by: what?Aug 20, 2020 4:24:35 PM

the ranking is most definitely done by a frat guy, i dont know a single sorority girl who cares enough about this site. u sound bitter

By: what?
#6  by: Rush   

Bump bump

By: Rush
#7  by: Wrong   

Yeah yeah

By: Wrong
#8  by: Hahw   

Honestly phi may be lower than axid, the girls living in the house this year are grodie

By: Hahw
#9  by: Facts   

Phi Sig blows

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.