facebook

quadad

by: Coug

KD/AGD/DG/Kappas hosted the greatest quadad last night. I'm curious why A phis wasn't a part of this

Posted By: Coug
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Duchess <3   

Because APhis are going downhill, its sad but true.

By: Duchess <3
by: fratNov 6, 2013 11:06:25 PM

im in a fraternity at WSU and A Phis are not going down. They are top 3 and every frat would say that, for some reason girls like bashing on A PHI. their PC 13 is good as well.

By: frat
#2  by: Really   

The social chairs of those houses are friends... That is the reason all houses host parties together

By: Really
by: HmNov 4, 2013 2:23:00 PM

Coincidence that all the social chairs of the top houses are friends besides A phis? Lol, talk about downhill, and fast.

By: Hm
#3  by: wsu   

if A Phi is going down hill and no one likes them tell me why they had a date dash with DG during work week, and the game day date dash with kappas and DG. they are top 3. Kappa DG and APHI are all top 3.

By: wsu
by: GocougsNov 7, 2013 1:01:52 AM

I agree. Top 3 sororities are still DG, Kappas, and Aphi. Close behind AGD and KD.

By: Gocougs
#4  by: Quad   

I disagree that Kappa is above AGD. Kappas are not as fun or as hot. KD is not close behind, they are a ways down there

By: Quad
by: ghNov 7, 2013 6:06:09 PM

I feel like DG, APhi and AGD are top houses and KD is kinda falling in the shawdows and Kappa is taking their place.

By: gh
#5  by: Greek god   

Actually the top houses I would say are Aphi & Kappas then AGD DG then KD

By: Greek god
by: relax Nov 11, 2013 12:47:38 PM

Okay lets be honest. It is DG, APHI, and KD in the eyes of a guy. Unless you are a SAE and SAE would throw Kappa in. But every other fraternity would say APHI, DG, and KD. They are the most fun and can party. They are pretty and nice but they are not unsocial and quiet. Kappa is a good house. But if you are wanting to sit around smoke a little and talk those are the girls to hang with. I would say APHI, KD, and DG. Although, Kappa and maybe AGD follow. AGD does not have a good rep around the school for what they have done in the past. Everyone thinks that way. Its true but AGD still has some really nice girls and are well respected. APHI is not stuck up at all. They are fun girls but are kind of clicky. They are not dirty like AGD. Disagree.

By: relax
by: jkNov 11, 2013 1:07:13 PM

I'm clueless. what has AGD done in the past to get such a bad rep??

By: jk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.