By: Really?
#4by:    

I thought ADPi did better than usual

By: 19
by: ;)   

No they didn’t sorry

By: ;)
#5by:    

I agree that Chi Omega and Gamma Phi and Theta really stepped it up this year.

AGD, APhi and DG all still did really well and the top three will not change this year.

By: What what
by: F   

I can't see any of the tiers changing much tbh.

By: F
#6by:    

With MC19

A Phi/AGD/DG

KD/theta/Kappa

AChiO/GPhi
Pi Phi/ChiO/AOII

DDD/ADPi
SK

By: New tiers
by: Almost   

Switch kappa with theta and chio with AOII.

By: Almost
#7by:    

Chi O pulled ahead of AOII and I think Thetas new MC is better than Kappas. AChiO wasn’t as strong which brought them down.

By: Nope
by: Ha   

Nice try ChiO 😂

By: Ha
#8by:    

APhi- did an amazing job getting who they wanted, still very little diversity though
AGD- got the top girls, and more diversity
DG- dame type as APhi
KD- did really well recruiting the fun and outgoing girls, some that APhi and AGD really wanted a
Kappa- continued to step it up, may even be ahead of KD?
Theta- luckily did well again after they didn’t last year. Helped them rise back to a tier with kappa and KD again.
AChiO- people expected them to out recruit Theta (and maybe even Kappa and Kd) but they just did average. Not a horrible group, just not super
GPhi- stepped it up. Not like they are up with the upper tier, but secured them a spot ahead of the other middle tier houses
Pi Phi- kinda like AChi O. People thought they would do much better and they ended up with an average MC19
Chi O- wow! So many women liked them during recruitment. Good for them after being bottom for so long.
AOII- proved themselves to be forgettable once again.
DDD- also did better than usual, putting ahead of SK and ADPi
ADPi- many girls preferred them over SK, got a big MC19
SK- the new bottom house, not ADPi anymore

By: IMO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ha   

Wow! Someone from ChiO is campaigning extremely hard to move them out of the bottom. I agree they did well but not nearly as well as your trying to make it look like. Calm down a little.

By: Ha
by: My Opinion    

Who cares if they have little diversity? Is there some type of affirmative action rule we don’t know about?

By: My Opinion
by: @my opinion   

No there’s no affirmative action rule but it shows a specific form of racism- especially since it’s well known that aphi recruits almost solely in appearance and that idea combined with their lack of diversity reinforces an the ideology that the only way to be pretty on this campus is to be thin, blonde, and white even though that’s not true and beauty comes in many different looks. That’s what the problem is. Not that they lack diversity but that they act as though diversity would make them uglier & the men on this campus supporting aphi and their actions and continuing to believe that aphis are the “hottest girls on campus” play a major part in the racism and ongoing controversy surrounding our entire Greek community.

By: @my opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.