facebook

which fraternity to check out? summer?

by: WAZZU

Which fraternity should i check out this summer, i want to join a good house with a good reputation. i know every house parties, but some just suck, while others are just better. so what houses do you recommend and why?

Posted By: WAZZU
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Seriously?   

PDT is incorrect.

SAE and Pi phis are a respectable house. Along with FH. Though they aren't a big party house they do a lot to help with greek community. They are just trying to fit in.

In all honesty SAE is worth looking into, they are doing well right now. Honestly, you should go through rush and see what house fits you the best. You want to join a house were you like the guys in the house and you can see your self excelling in.

Wish ya luck bro!

By: Seriously?
#12  by: Cougs   

TKE: Mix bag house, the guys can be a tad bit socially awkward but are nice guys if you get to know them, their house does look like it is falling apart which is a problem. Their outside parties are very fun from the one's i've been at. One of the last houses on the row, so keep that in mind.

By: Cougs
#13  by: Coug509   

Like a lot have said you truly have to go to the house to know. But comment 19 by Cougs sums up a lot of it for you.

If you're into pretty good parties with a bunch of Douche bags then look no further than the Dbags mentioned above.

Every house on campus parties, hosts social events, and brotherhoods. It really comes down to the character of the members.

By: Coug509

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.