facebook

which fraternity to check out? summer?

by: WAZZU

Which fraternity should i check out this summer, i want to join a good house with a good reputation. i know every house parties, but some just suck, while others are just better. so what houses do you recommend and why?

Posted By: WAZZU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: O'Doyle   

Farmhouse!!!

By: O'Doyle
#2  by: DG   

Seriously rush farmhouse. Everyone knows they're top house

By: DG
#3  by: ATO   

Now that we are getting unrecognized by the University next semester, i'm dropping and rushing FH!

By: ATO
#4  by: frat   

lol this is ridiculous.

By: frat
#5  by: GreekGod   

FH is a bottom house that should be called cattle house. I sometimes forget they exist

By: GreekGod
#6  by: Don't Listen   

As a girl, seriously, do not listen to them. FarmHouse is NOT a top frat. Lately, they're house parties end at like 10:30. The guys are hella awkward and they think they're all that. If they were a decent frat, girls would be there and the house wouldn't be dark. Plus, they are all douches. TRUST ME. Find another house, but not this one.

By: Don't Listen
#7  by: WOW   

You should check out SAE, they are a really awesome house all around and wouldn't sit on a website like this and bash on a house like FarmHouse for trying to fit in. They are great guys and really work hard to be the best house on campus.

By: WOW
#8  by: Girl!   

I think I may be the only female who has commented on this post, other than a hundred farmhouse dudes. So there is not really a "top" house in the eyes of most greek women, although for some reason, most would rank one of the monopoly frats at the top because they are desperate to be highly ranked in monopoly. There are huge frats and small ones, and you have to decide which one you like. If you want small, you want farmhouse, acacia or sigma chi... although all 3 of these houses are severely looked down upon by girls. the rest are basically a blur- big houses with mazes of halls and rooms you are always too faded to remember. Pikes have a badass dance floor and the tekes are super festive.

By: Girl!
#9  by: frat man   

aren't they back to back greek week champs?

By: frat man
#10  by: ATO BRO   

Rush ATO, We drink and thats are focus. That what frat life is about. Come by during alive, you can come drink with us.

By: ATO BRO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.