facebook

what to do when you don't know how to rank houses

by: listen

Recruitment is difficult because the high school mentality of "being the coolest" or "being the most popular" feels SO important at the time, even though all that really matters is if you feel like you can be genuinely happy and yourself at the house you end up in. If you feel like you will be genuinely happy in a "top" house like theta, then choose theta! Same goes for any other house, all that matters is YOU and how the girls in the house make you feel.

Imagine how difficult it would be to join a house because you think they are popular and end up feeling insecure because you aren't comfortable around the girls, resulting in 4 years of being unhappy. Choose the house that makes you feel confident and like you mean something to them.

Posted By: listen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No...   

The HUGE flaw in this is that theta, pi phi, Aphi, gphi and kd and some others all CHEAT in recruitment, aka they make girls feel special and confident and like they will fit in there by lying and saying they agree with everything that the PNM likes (no joke, this is a tactic my friend said that they force them to do in recruitment, she hates but she has to do it). So whether or not they actually like you or have something in common with you or your personality, truth of it is it all boils down to if they think you're rich or hot enough. They want wealthy pretty girls. And they're gonna do whatever it takes to get the prettiest girls...every single one of the houses mentioned above has been pinned in the past for dirty rushing, and they most likely still are dirty rushing... Which includes bid promising, texting the PNMs that they can't wait to see them tomorrow, inviting them back over after rounds have ended, that sort of thing.

The levels of dishonestly among these girls is why I absolutely would never want to be in their house. I know that no matter how happy or confident they make me feel, I would dread having to wake up and fall asleep among people that in reality are judging me and don't actually like me... I would never be able to be my true open book self, which in the long run is absolutely debilitating to a persons health.... Pretending to be someone that you're not just for the sake of being in a house of rich spoiled girls.

By: No...
by: YAASSSSSSSep 15, 2016 4:42:16 PM

I just wanted to bump up this post, super important for girls to be themselves

By: YAASSSSSS
#2  by: Lol   

Lol all houses tell girls they like them and are nice. Everyone wants their return rate to be high so they can get the girls they want back the next day.

By: Lol
by: NoSep 15, 2016 7:00:45 PM

Lots of houses straight up LIE that they are Into the same major as the Pnm or into the same sports/activities just to make them feel like they're talking to someone who reflects themselves. Also aphis and gphis text their pnms and so so many illegal things to dirty Rush.

By: No
#3  by: yeah   

Literally don't listen to anyone except your own self when trying to rank houses.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.