facebook

real houses to join

by: Truth

Over the years as a senior in a fraternity I have come to realize that after Freshman year after you get over the hype of "top houses" and all that you start to form a group of good friends in each house. You stop caring about which house is better and start to care about the quality of the company. From my experience the only houses really worth joining are more "middle" tier houses as they aren't stuck up, are humble, and are fun to hang out with without expecting you to treat them as if they're queens.
One house (I won't name) we had an exchange with and the whole time they had crossed arms, sitting near each other, and essentially acted as if they were way better than anyone and I come from a "good" house. Trust me, you don't want to be friends with a group of girls like that. You want quality friends especially after all the time and effort you put into your house.

Delta Gamma
Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Gamma Delta
Chi Omega

These are the only houses I feel are really worth joining as they will give you the best experience in college without caring about materialistic things.
Choose your house wisely as I see many girls hate their house in the end as they don't really click with the girls because they were too fake during recruitment.
My two cents

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tri Omicron   

I think Delta zeta should also be on your list, but otherwise yes I completely agree with what you said

By: Tri Omicron
#2  by: d   

I think you're completely ignoring that some girls will fit in better houses. Some people in top tier houses genuinely like their sisters because they are interested in the same things, they just might not like you. Also you're ignoring the "lower" tier houses that maybe you felt like you were too good to hang out with but have very strong sisterhoods and are absolutely still worth joining if you find your people there.

By: d
#3  by: Yes   

I had that same exact crossed-arms, I'm-better-than-you vibe from our exchange with Pi Phi. It was irritating.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.