facebook

an actual ranking of fraternities?

by: VCU Fraternities

Can someone please rank all the fraternities at VCU? I'm going to be going there in the fall and none of these rankings seem to be accurate.

Posted By: VCU Fraternities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: VCU   

Pike / Delta Chi
AKL

everyone else

the only reason pike and delta chi are at the top is because fraternities at VCU suck. it might be better in a few years but as of now it's pretty damn terrible.

By: VCU
#2  by: RushVCU   

Delta Chi and PIKE, if you're a bow-tie-wearing republican, go PIKE, if you're a bow-tie republican (with democratic tendencies) that likes to party like a goddamn animal rush Delta Chi

good luck to ya

By: RushVCU
#3  by: DONT RUSH VCU   

VCU Fraternities are a joke. I go to UVA and I can tell you from first-hand experiences that even the best fraternities at VCU (pike/d-chi) would be considered bottom tier at any school with a real greek life.

By: DONT RUSH VCU
by: ABUMPJan 15, 2013 11:21:25 PM

Cool story bro, tell it again. Why don't you get off our "bottom tier" page while your at it.

As for fraternity rankings, rage with all the men and get to know them. Pick where you feel the most at home at-remember you have four or more years with the scoundrels.

Best of luck.

By: ABUMP
#4  by: IFC :P   

Generally on Greek rank the best fraternities and sororities are the ones with the most amount of ratings. People like to talk about the best.

By: IFC :P
#5  by: sororitybrat   

pike/delta chi
theta chi
akl
sae
sig ep
the rest

By: sororitybrat
#6  by: GreekLifeVCU   

Pike/delta chi
Theta chi
Sig ep
Akl
The Rest
Sae

By: GreekLifeVCU
#7  by: sorority   

1. Delta Chi
2. Pike
3. Theta Chi
4. Everyone Else

By: sorority
#8  by: Vcu2014   

Delta Chi hands down the best brotherhood and to be actual guys. PIKE on paper is cool, but they are all clones of each other, 130 pound little kids in bow ties. Delta Chi knows how to throw parties, they are always on the radar but because they know how to have a damn good time and to me are the only fraternity on this campus that reminds of ones I have met at other bigger schools.

By: Vcu2014
#9  by: true   

while fiji is not even chartered yet, they are making their way to the top. pike has hot guys but coming from a sorority woman who is very close to pike, their brotherhood is f'ed up. brothers throw partys and not even tell other brothers about it. they are all very close to their clique but thats it. delta chi is probably number one and every other fraternity is way below them. they are dbaggs but damn they can party

By: true
#10  by: aaaaa   

in order:
dchi- they throw the best parties and have solid brotherhood.
pike- biggest and most well known but very cliquey.
fiji- rising fast...will be huge soon.
tchi- throw good parties, definitely on the way back to the top.
akl- nice guys with a good brotherhood and a nice house. Very involved.
sig ep- no pledging, making moves and getting more visible.
phi psi- Have gotten a lot bigger but they try too hard.
sae- used to be top 3 or 4 but fell off the map.
phi kap- some weird guys but they get after it

there are others but they are specialized or still small.

By: aaaaa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.