facebook

kkg = fake

by:    

kappa's "sisterhood" is laughable. the only thing at villanova they contribute to is ranking themself on this website. #1 sorority my ass. i mean seriously, what do they even do on campus? can they be found anywhere other than tashe/A3?

Posted By: 007
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

youre not wrong

By: well
#2by:    

LMAO. Wow, someone is jealous.

By: 2020
by: @2020   

they dont realy sound jealous

By: @2020
by: @20202020   

here goes another kappa, always thinking people want to be them! newsflash maybe people just dont like u not everyone is jealous

By: @20202020
#3by:    

Maybe YOU think KKG is fake but they're still top.

By: sure..okay
by: Lol    

Yes because THAT is what’ is important

By: Lol
by: ha   

get over yourself and remove the stick up your ass. prime example of a kappa right here ladies and gentlemtn ^

By: ha
#4by:    

i mean just look at all the kappas who already commented on and disliked this post hahahahahahha theyre not helping their case

By: haha
by: Okay   

Lol right??? They post in their fb group...betcha it says “if you’re desperate and insecure, respond and dislike things on Greek rank!!!”

By: Okay
#5by:    

kappa is the only sorority people can genuinely say bad things about. most disliked house for sure. not sure why its top. doesnt deserve the merit it gets.

By: u r right

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

kappa kappa chubby!!\

By: kkc
by: freshman   

what does this mean

By: freshman

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.