facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nice   

based on what i know for SURE through recruitment
a phi - they were easy to talk to
axo - seemed to all like each other
chi o - have an awesome philanothropy
ddd - most are pretty, but who didn't know that?
dg - really funny and crazy in a good way
kkg - outgoing and excitable
pi phi - they were all genuinely sweet

By: nice
#2  by: Kmm   

a phi - impressive, cute social events
axo - seemed like they have a good time
chi o - very nice girls
ddd - quite pretty
dg - really spirited and into DG
kkg - outgoing and loud
pi phi - very genuinely good people

By: Kmm
#3  by: truth   

All of Greek life is filled with beautiful, confident young women who look to be involved in Villanova and their assorted philanthropies. Each sorority has spirit, sisterhood, intellect and love. Sororities at Villanova make this school a better place and everyone should be able to get along. The superficial rankings do nothing except pull people apart. Every sorority is a diverse group of girls and we should all be thankful for what sororities are like here. Where I am from, there is a large, local university where sororities are ruthless. There is unbelievable competition and hazing. I am extremely thankful that our Greek environment is different here at Villanova and my greatest wish is that sororities will take more time to bond with each other. Lastly, I wish people would stop spreading vicious lies about each sorority. My sorority has often been targeted by vicious rumors about hazing and whatever else, all of which are hurtful and untrue. We, as the ladies of Villanova, should put more time into showcasing the many wonderful facets of the Greek system!

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.