facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at University of Texas at San Antonio - UTSA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: PHC Love   

Who's to say that this chapter even wrote those comments? This website allows anybody and everybody to remain anonymous and can very well act in as a so called chapter member. ZTA is just starting out at UTSA and it's a learning experience all together so give them a break. Everyone needs to grow up and see that this website is unrealistic at depicting what any chapter is really like on our campus. I love this chapter just as much as I love Alpha Sigma Alpha, AOPi, Gamma Phi Beta, Phi Mu, and Sigma Kappa.

By: PHC Love
#2  by: Fair Judgement   

This sorority is full of 18 year old girls, fresh out of high school, who have no idea of what being in a sorority is all about. I have a feeling most of these girls take notes on how to be in a sorority from the show Greek. They are your stereotypical mean girls who think Greek life is all about partying and looking cool. ZTA, grow up and instead of bashing other sororities, befriend them because like it or NOT, being in a sorority also includes having good relations with your PHC sisters. And if you choose not to learn how to respect others, you will become one of the most hated sororities on campus. Be nice.

By: Fair Judgement
#3  by: sadd :/   

awww, it must suck to be the hated sorority...and its not because girls are jealous, its because girls pitty them :/ how sad. maybe y'all partied a little too hard your first year on campus and got a bad name for y'alls sorority :/ its okay zta. y'all are tryingg...

By: sadd :/
#4  by: honest truth.   

true ranking!

1.Phi mu
2.Zeta Tau Alpha
3.Sigma Kappa
4.Alpha Sigma Alpha
5.Alpha Omicron Pi
6.Gamma Phi Beta

By: honest truth.
#5  by: RE:sadd :/   

haha yeah i would be sad to if i were an ASA

By: RE:sadd :/
#6  by: wow   

if zetas are so awful and your so much better than us why waste your precious time bashing us?

By: wow
#7  by: lol   

because if you suck, you need to know that you suck so that you wont look dumb when you TRY to act cool :)

By: lol
#8  by: Re: lol   

Wow haha your cool that you care so much about us. btw you have the vocabulary of a 12 year old.

By: Re: lol
#9  by: gosh   

ZTA girls are stupid

By: gosh
#10  by: gosh   

wow im so upset you think we are so "stupid"

By: gosh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.