facebook

sigma kappa discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Kappa sorority chapter comments at University of Texas at San Antonio - UTSA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: fratttboooy   

I've personally hung out with these girls, and they are really awesome. All they want to do is have fun and there is never any drama with them unlike the other sororities!

By: fratttboooy
#2  by: PHC Love   

This chapter works hard for all they do and their chapter members are passionate about their philanthropy. Everyone needs to grow up and see that this website is unrealistic at depicting what any chapter is really like on our campus. I love this chapter just as much as I love Alpha Sigma Alpha, AOPi, Gamma Phi Beta, Phi Mu, and Zeta Tau Alpha.

By: PHC Love
#3  by: Fair Judgement   

The worst thing you can say about Sigma Kappa is that they have a bad reputation for not showing up to things. If this changes, they have the potential to be one of the strongest sororities on campus. They have some not so attractive girls, yes, but most of them are fairly hot. Just because they're not hooking up with frat boys like the other sororities, doesn't mean they're worthless. SK, show up to things and keep it drama free and classy.

By: Fair Judgement
#4  by: Fair Judgement   

Woah, ZTA girl. You are only proving my point about ZTA girls being completely immature. I'm not a Sigma Kappa. I'm not in a sorority because of bs like this. I personally know girls from ZTA and from SK and just stated my honest opinion. ZTA, you need to CALM DOWN.

By: Fair Judgement
#5  by: 2Re:Fair Judgement   

"not a Sigma Kappa" haha yeah effing right

By: 2Re:Fair Judgement
#6  by: honest truth.   

true ranking!

1.Phi mu
2.Zeta Tau Alpha
3.Sigma Kappa
4.Alpha Sigma Alpha
5.Alpha Omicron Pi
6.Gamma Phi Beta

By: honest truth.
#7  by: greekguy   

I'd have to agree with honest truth.

By: greekguy
#8  by: ...   

i think i finally figured it out...the less popular lambda chi's are friends with yall because phi mu and zta dont like them and it ended up working out really well for yall

By: ...
#9  by: ok   

y'all think y'all are better than people. please stop bc its making y'all look bad.

By: ok
#10  by: lol   

now that's just mean hahaha

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.