facebook

should i rush?

by: NewToUTSA

I'm transferring to UTSA after 2 years at a different university... Should I bother to rush? I've heard so many great things from my friends in sororities and they make me want to rush, but to be perfectly honest I'm scared that two years isn't enough time to make a lifetime bond. Any thoughts?

Posted By: NewToUTSA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

If you do, don't believe in any of the BS you read on this site.

By: Well
#2  by: Not worth   

Greek life is basically a joke in UTSA. If the administration heard any tiny thing about hazing reported by the pledges you get probation and sanctions. I made a big mistake going greek in UTSA.

By: Not worth
#3  by: Not worth   

Hears

By: Not worth
#4  by: yes   

You should go Greek. I'm not sure about the people above, maybe they didn't choose the right organization to be part of. Joining a fraternity is easily the best decision I've made while in college.

By: yes
#5  by: #gogreek    

Don't bother paying attention to the first comments above, they either didn't like the organization they chose or they just didn't fit in. Just make sure to go with who you like and can see yourself in for a life time, not with what your friends tell you to join. Two years is more than enough to create that brotherhood bond. You will create that bond within the first few weeks when your rushing.

By: #gogreek
#6  by: Meh   

UTSAs Greek life is in its own little world..nobody outside of it pays attention to anything they do. So, I mean, if you are joining to try and look cool on campus, then do a sport or something. There isn't a huge emphasis on Greek life. But. I know people who did it and love it.

By: Meh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.