facebook

Which frat is best to rush at UTSA?

by: frat af

With the semester starting soon I’m looking to rush a frat at UTSA after transferring from another school & would like to hear some recommendations, what would you rank some of the top houses & which ones to stay away from?

Posted By: frat af
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Chi :)    

tbh you can’t go wrong with Ato or Tke and phidelt eh i’ll place kinda behind them but all of those you’ll like but it’s DEPENDS on your vibe. Ato and Tke are the same in social life but Ato is more i wanna say up and coming since Tke got snitched on during pandemic for partying and got flak for it. Tke is less “bro vibes” and more fun general guys (both have good looking guys) Phi delt is a lil more geekier but they’re fun 😭 Kappa sig is a match if you’re really good looking but wanna be more exclusive on who you hang out with 🙄(kinda are the douchebags of greek life but are so cute 🥺) and the other fraternities are pretty cool like fiji and sigma chi but are a bit less social and out there than the others i mentioned.

By: Chi :)
#2  by: any    

Pick your vibe and pick who you feel most comfortable with. Girls will mostly mention ato/tke/KappSig/PhiDelt but their vibe is all diff and don’t believe any “bad rumors” about any of them everyone has a preference but those 4 are top rn and the rest are up and coming

By: any
by: tru Jul 25, 2021 2:25:39 PM

i agree those are top 4 but don’t be discouraged to rush anyone else because they may have diff ideals that you connect with :)

By: tru
#3  by: heh    

this is all IMO! I’d stay away from ato they did not rub me the right way and i just don’t have a good feeling with them especially after this last pledge class they had which they have a good amount but are weird :/. I had much more fun with phi delt and tke and also kappa sig although kappa sig is smaller rn. Idk those are my opinions which entail from these past 2 years so far. Good luck 👍🏼

By: heh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.