facebook

Current ranking

by: New member

What is the current sorority rankings for fall 2020 and a good description for each sorority?

Posted By: New member
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nope   

whoever keeps putting gam last is so wrong. all 4 chapters are great and you will have a great time. alpha gam & theta have been here the longest and have always been top picks. but being in a sorority is great and you can be happy in whichever chapter you end up in. have a good time! don’t let haters ruin your experience.

By: nope
by: AgdSep 6, 2020 2:05:11 PM

Everyone knows AGD is bottom. They get all the weird girls who are rejected from the rest of the sororities.

By: Agd
by: LongestttttSep 6, 2020 2:18:37 PM

Longest does not mean anything at all LMAO but I would like to say length does matter :P

By: Longesttttt
by: noSep 6, 2020 4:58:17 PM

not true. take your hate somewhere else. bashing houses has become a sport the past few days. your house doesn’t become better by bashing someone else. go volunteer or join a committee. be productive and maybe you would move up.

By: no
#2  by: real rankings   

1. Theta: smart girls, really involved, but also don't talk to anyone who is not a theta. pretentious in that sense and they keep internal drama on the low, which i respect
2. Tri Delta: used to be top house, fell off the last 2 years and moving even lower after sisters started bashing each other on social media. sisterhood is at an all time low, can see them being #3 or #4 soon
3. AGD: had some internal drama the last year, bad thing is some old members decided to go public about it. good campus presence though and from what i can tell sisterhood seems tight
4. DZ: really nice girls, but their awkward girls outweigh the not awkward ones. really good GPA though, and I hope they come up soon because they have a lot of potential

By: real rankings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.