facebook

the real truth

by: Oh my...

PNM's please listen to me. What you see going on here is NOT an accurate representation of what it is like to be greek at UT. I promise you I have never seen any of this nonsense. I, as well as many others, all have friends in different houses. We are FRIENDS, we like each other, we live with each other, we get along, and we go out together. We do not tear each other or each others houses apart like what is happening on this site. I don't know who these girls are on this site but I have not seen this kind of behavior on campus. PAN love does exist!

Posted By: Oh my...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The   

girls that post on this site have nothing better else to do and like to start drama. The fact is all the sororities really do have many friends in other sororities. I promise you, the ones who are cut to pieces are usually your better houses.

By: The
#2  by: Agree   

Pan love!

By: Agree
#3  by: Yes   

This poster is right. I have not seen the hate and spitefulness among houses that is represented on this site. Don't let the haters spread their negativity. Rush with an open mind and give everyone a fair chance. Girls in all diff houses are friends, and go out together all the time.

By: Yes
#4  by: Agree   

This site needs to be taken Down

By: Agree
by: ActuallyJun 3, 2015 3:56:07 PM

this site could be used for good. Unfortunately, there are a handful of girls who are so unhappy in their house or jealous of other houses that they hide behind their computer and spew hate. I have friends at Auburn and they do not tolerate the negativity that can go on here. They use it to provide information and praise for all of their greek sisters.

By: Actually
#5  by: Lala   

Do you think it's mostly Internet trolls? Like old men who have nothing better to do than post BS on this site? I've never known anyone who would post such terrible things as some I've seen on here. Ridiculous!

By: Lala

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.