facebook

ha

by: Ha

The fact that DZ said they're as good as Tri delt. All my friends and I dropped y'all during recruitment. Changed and became rude/fake. That's why so many DZ's dropped this year too

Posted By: Ha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ha   

Another jealous chio or adpi. My roommate pledged dz and what you said about people dropping is a complete lie.

By: ha
by: To ha who is a dzMay 21, 2015 5:42:04 PM

DZ is sooooo jealous of adpi and chio that they cant stand it! So much so that they blame adpi and chio for everything negative on here but everyone knows it DZ posting all the crap. NOONE would ever rank DZ in top 6 EVER. So DZ post fake ranks on here upgrading themselves day after day, year after year. Truth is DZ did AWFUL in recruitment, losing out to mid ranked houses. Soooo many girls have dropped DZ that they don't even know who the original pledge class is

By: To ha who is a dz
by: Ummm...May 21, 2015 6:56:49 PM

yeah...sure ADPI and CHIO...nice try. EVERYONE knows you did this crap to make DZ and PhiMu look bad...go away. Stop bashing Zeta and AXO too...we are ALL sick of your jealousy.

By: Ummm...
#2  by: ??   

Just curious why anybody thinks tri delt is good

By: ??
by: Well,May 21, 2015 6:57:34 PM

they are pretty, rich, and sweet :)!

By: Well,
by: ^^^May 21, 2015 7:20:55 PM

Is that a joke? Half of them have extensive jail records

By: ^^^
by: Yeah,May 21, 2015 7:53:08 PM

sure, ADPI and CHIO...your jealousy is unattractive. You started in on DZ and PhiMu, and now you are starting in on TriDelt.

By: Yeah,

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.