facebook

real ranking for pnms

by: Pan

Hi future potential new members. If you're interested in rushing this fall, here are the most accurate rankings:

Phi Mu/ Tri Delt/ AOPi
KD/ DZ
ADPi/ Chi O
AXO/ DG
ZTA/ KKG
SK/ Pi Phi

Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this seems to be what everyone says on campus, not just on this website. Good luck!

Posted By: Pan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL    

AOPI is below KD and DZ on your little list, but nice try. I would put them below ADPI and CHIO for that fact.

By: LOL
by: ^^^^^May 14, 2015 3:16:01 PM

I agree, except I would put AXO above AOPi as well. Also, not sure where KD is these days. What an awful year they had. Going down fast.

By: ^^^^^
#2  by: Pnm   

i am a pnm and live in the Knoxville area. I am friends with a lot of girls in different high schools. The sororities I hear about most wanting are kd, adpi, ddd, phi mu, and aopi. I really don't hear that much about the others. Is this just a local thing? Honestly, I am happy to see that all the houses appear to be rated high on different posts.

By: Pnm
by: PnmMay 14, 2015 3:07:39 PM

I am not in a sorority. I am not even in college. I didn't mean to offend anyone with my question. These are the houses I am familiar with. I was trying to get information on other houses. So sorry.

By: Pnm
by: Hello PNMMay 14, 2015 4:16:16 PM

The houses you listed are popular, have great girls, and yes, do attract many Knoxville girls. However, local attraction doesn't necessarily mean better. For example, DZ is an awesome sorority. Because of how open and down to earth they are, DZ attracts a lot of beautiful out of state girls. They do many events with the houses listed, and are well liked by the fraternities. I too am from the Knoxville area and suggest you look at what all 13 houses have to offer. Good luck during recruitment!

By: Hello PNM
#3  by: go away   

DG trolls go away
DG you're 2nd to last. Stop self ranking dear god

By: go away
#4  by: oh my gosh   

this is terribly incorrect.

Phi Mu/ Tri Delt
DZ/ KD/ AOPi/AXO
ADPi/Chi O
ZTA/KKG/SK
DG/Pi Phi

By: oh my gosh
by: EhMay 14, 2015 3:54:49 PM

Move AXO down

By: Eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.