facebook

axo

by: utk

so why is AXO on disciplinary probation?

Posted By: utk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !!   

Just posted on another thread! Hope it helps!

Date parties and mixers will be happening, and after this next semester, they will return to good standings with the university. To clear up any rumors, AXO got in trouble for an off campus, un-official, un-affiliated keg race. There were both members and non-members. We all are aware how much Jimmy Cheek despises Greek life.. and although it wasn't in any way, shape, or form Greek related.. they treated it as so, which is honestly very unfortunate because Greek life does so much more good than bad. With this said, it could have been any house that could have gotten in trouble.. especially over something so small and irrelevant such as that. Lets stop trying to bring others down shall we?! Love my AXO's!

Pan Love <3

By: !!
by: .....May 11, 2015 9:50:13 PM

Lol no. Clearly an AXO just trying to cover it up. That is NOT why.

By: .....
by: &May 11, 2015 9:50:56 PM

Disciplinary probation means NO date parties or mixers........

By: &
by: ThanksMay 11, 2015 10:02:04 PM

Thank you for! Was just curious!

By: Thanks
#2  by: I   

don't think that's why. Really, AXO??? Clean up your act!!!

By: I
#3  by: ..   

I don't know what you guys have heard. But that is 100% the truth ^ Ask your presidents to confirm

By: ..
by: LolMay 12, 2015 1:47:10 PM

EVERY chapter has keg races. AXO just got wayyyy to unclassy and out of control with theirs..... Disappointed get it together.....

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.