facebook

rankings

by: UTKsorority

Top 3: Tri Delt, Phi Mu, KD

These three are just known to be top at UT. It might vary every year with pledge class (ex: KD this year had an issue) but they're still known for being "top tier."

On the RISE: DZ!

This years pledge class was pretty incredible so DZ is definitely at the top moreso now than they ever have been. I would say they're somewhere between top tier and upper middle.

Top Middle: AOPI, ADPI, Chi O

AOPI has done amazing in pan events so they're definitely upper middle. ADPI is a sorority girls want to be in (I went through rush last year and I know this) but I don't actually know a lot of them or see them around campus that much. Chi O is a mix...they're known for being super smart and place more emphasis on GPA than a lot of other sororities do. Nice girls in all of these though!!

Lower Middle: A Chi O, KKG, ZTA

A Chi O has been in a lot of trouble lately, that's all I know. KKG is a fun group of girls, again don't know much. ZTAs are fun too, but a little wild. But I have so many ZTA friends.

Bottom: DG, SK, Pi Phi

Never understand why DG is bottom but they are. They have a great sisterhood and are fun, so hopefully they're on the rise! SK and PI Phi are the two girls coming through rush complain about going to, which is sad but true. There is nothing wrong with either of these sororities, and if you feel at home here that's what it's about. Don't listen to labels!

Posted By: UTKsorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ..   

Pretty accurate but KD isn't top

By: ..
by: obviously May 7, 2015 3:29:34 PM

you are a kd hater. Everyone on campus that knows anything about greek life knows that KD is a top house.... and no I am not a KD.

By: obviously
by: YesMay 14, 2015 11:13:14 AM

Agree

By: Yes
#2  by: pathetic   

Why say don't listen to labels when you're making claims about each sorority and ranking them by your OWN opinion? And Zeta needs to be moved down. Just because you're friends with some of them does not raise their ranking. This is a completely pathetic, biased, ranking. Just look at your post. You have way too much time on your hands.

By: pathetic
#3  by: Hmmm   

I wonder if a DZ wrote this!!!! Lol DZ you're not between middle and top what even is that

By: Hmmm
#4  by: Lol   

I feel like this goes without saying but ADPI and Chi O are no where close to above AXO

By: Lol
by: AXOMay 14, 2015 11:12:16 AM

will you never stop. You are on probation, and for some reason you always call out KD, adpi, and chio. Next, you will probably be blaming someone else for your probation. This post is accurate. Sit down for awhile.

By: AXO
#5  by: GTFO    

If you "don't know much" about half the sorority stop trying to put labels on them.

By: GTFO
#6  by: Y   

If you weren't a dz there wouldn't even be a section that said "on the rise: dz!" Lmao DZ's troll up greek rank. Get a life you're middle tier at best

By: Y
#7  by: Ummm...   

KD's recruitment was a HOTT mess!!!

By: Ummm...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.