facebook

why the hate?

by: wow

The comments someone has posted to spew hate towards Phi Mu, ADPi, AOPi, DZ, KD, DG, KKG and Chi O are a disgrace. Some worst of the remarks were posted recently (end of April). The only houses that were spared from the attacks were Tri-Delt, Pi Phi, SK, AXO and Zeta. Oddly enough both Zeta and AXO had a glowing comments posted about them on the same day the hate comments were posted. Yeah I checked all the houses. I got curious, so don't make a big deal about it. It baffles me that girls wanna spend time hating on others all the time. Its sad and a horrible representation of PAN. Grow up. I don't know if AXO or Zeta were responsible but I really hope not.

Posted By: wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You're   

going about the message of spreading "pan love" all wrong. At least you gave it your best effort!

By: You're
#2  by: Well,   

AXO and ZTA are known to be the BIGGEST bashers on campus. They are EXTREMELY jealous of many of the houses. Currently, AXO is working hard to divert the negative attention they are receiving by bashing others so my guess it's them spewing the hate. They so desperately want to be a top tier house, but I seriously doubt that will EVER happen. They need to clean up their act and work on class.

By: Well,
#3  by: Yes   

Its AXO. It's always AXO. You are lower mid at best.

By: Yes
#4  by: Im   

so confused what happened//what you're talking about?!?! The only bashing I see is this post, and the post about Zeta. Where is all this other bashing?

By: Im
#5  by: Um....   

You did see AXO and zeta were also attacked on this site, right? Someone is just trying to start drama!!

By: Um....
#6  by: she's   

talking about the comments posted under each sorority under the "sororities" tab. Someone posted a bunch of hateful comments under the houses that she named in her post, then left positive posts under axo and zeta. This all happened about the same time so its either someone trying to make their house look good, or someone trying to make axo and zeta look bad. Either way its ridiculous.

By: she's
#7  by: Ha   

I just think it's amusing that nobody else has noticed that all of the sudden the posts from ADPI and Chi O trying to prove they're better than AXO magically stop and all of a sudden there are hate posts about AXO. My guess? Instead of trying to prove they are better, ADPI/Chi O is just trying to knock down AXO to prove they're worse, just like the ZTA hate post somebody tried to blame on AXO when there was no reason to think they would post that. It really is pathetic, but I just don't see any AXO or ZTA stupid enough to post great things about themselves and terrible things about other chapters at the same time. Looks like a setup to me.

By: Ha
#8  by: Oh my gosh...   

Y'all are spending far too much time analyzing all of this ridiculousness. Let's just study for exams.

By: Oh my gosh...
by: YouApr 29, 2015 8:42:55 PM

aren't studying!!!!!!!!! Are you the AXO that lives on here? JW

By: You
by: You knowApr 30, 2015 10:09:06 AM

It's really obvious when you come on here and up vote your own comment over and over right?

By: You know
#9  by: I   

agree. I can tell you it's not Tri Delt. Not hard to figure out from there who lives in here.

By: I

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.