facebook

truth

by: .

Honestly some of these posts break my heart. As Greek members, we are supposed to build each other up and support each other. Who cares if you're in a top teir house or the very bottom? We all went Greek for similar reasons and each house gives us those opportunities. There are wonderful people in every chapter, and of course there are a few not so great members. It happens in groups this size. Let's focus on building each other up and not tearing each other down.

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes...   

Well said. In the three or so years I've been scanning this site, I have never seen the remarks this hateful. Hopefully it's just a few freshmen and not an unusually bad crop this year. This is not who the pan community is. These girls should not even be in a sorority.

By: Yes...
#2  by: Yes   

anyone is lucky to get into any of the 13 houses at UT! Pan Love!

By: Yes
#3  by: Heartbreak   

What else can you expect from a site called "greek rank"? It's mostly posts from girls who are not happy with their house trying to make themselves feel better.

By: Heartbreak
#4  by: Heartbreak   

What else can you expect from a site called "greek rank"? It's mostly posts from girls who are not happy with their house trying to make themselves feel better.

By: Heartbreak
#5  by: LMP   

Maybe if you were actually in a top tier house, you would understand.

By: LMP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.