facebook

k

by: Ha

Can we all just agree pan love is the biggest joke.

Posted By: Ha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sadly...   

Looking at this site one would certainly think so. In reality nobody really cares about ranks. Just the few insecure, immature girls that you see on here who let their letters fill up the void where their character should be.

By: Sadly...
#2  by: Immature   

No one knows who post what. To keep blaming certain houses for slurs is just one posters way to attack the houses they don't like. In fact, the person who posted the slurs and then blamed it on others is most likely the same person because this tactic is used all the time on this site. Let's remember, this site is anonomus for a reason so cowards can post their hate and then blame it on the houses they hate the most.

By: Immature
#3  by: No   

I will not agree. Pan love does exist, maybe not on this site which seems to draw out jealousy and resentment from a group of very immature girls, but on campus it does exist. I am friends with girls in all different houses, and so are many of my friends. The notion that people would dislike someone based on what house they are in without actually getting to know them is ridiculous. And to make blanket statements about an entire house of girls is unfair, especially when odds are you don't know all the girls in the house, and if you even know ANY of them it is very few. Stop putting down others to convince yourself you are better, it is silly.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.