facebook

seriously

by: get real

this whole site is just a handful of DZs, AXOs, KDs, and AOPis fighting with each other for the "top ranking" on a site nobody cares about and then blaming it on other sororities.

Posted By: get real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: But....   

You're here so which house are you? I guess one that feels the need to bash DZ, AXO, KD and AOPi. So are you Chi O or ADPi?

By: But....
#2  by: No   

Honestly it's so obvious who it is. Houses who are mad they have moved down......

By: No
#3  by: ??   

None of those girls are fighting with each other considering it's all adpi and chi o who put themselves on top where they don't belong. Those 4 other sororities deserve it way more

By: ??
#4  by: fratmaster   

Lolololol not even in a sorority and ive been looking through all of these posts for kicks, this one actually makes sense after reading through everything rankings really dont make a difference at all haha thats why you dont see anyone in fraternities on here lately. Honestly every sorority here has its pros and cons and coming from aguys point of view i love, smash and would definitely put a ring on them all... if i could... legally hahahahaha

By: fratmaster

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.