facebook

get a life

by: sorry

I will check on this site every few months to see what all is going on here. It is actually mind blowing that some of you waste your time worrying about if DZ is actually the top or if Chi O is slipping or if ADPi is dirty rushing or if DDD is all about the money. I hope to god that none of my sisters actually post on this and slander and demean women in the Greek community like I see so many of you "ladies" doing. We face enough scrutiny from non-Greeks, administration, and outside observers. Be proud to be a woman in this Panhellenic community and be proud that you received a bid to a sorority in an SEC school. Thousands of women were not given this ability, to be Greek, whether for financial reasons or because they got cut, or whatever. Every chapter has its strengths and weaknesses. Some always get top GPA, some are ranked hottest on TFM, and some always win the fraternity philanthropy events. So what makes one of those things matter more in order to make your chapter #1 and make XYZ #13? Grow up, study hard, support your sisters and fellow Panhellenic women.

Posted By: sorry
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

This is Greek rank so.... Not sure what you expect. Other sororities (cough axo) are just as guilty.

By: Well
by: UmMar 10, 2015 7:57:32 AM

Considering OP was just using those chapters as examples, using a post about being respectful to other Pan women to bash AXO is just sad. You're obviously a Chi O or ADPi since they're so obsessed with tearing down DZ AXO and AOPI and honestly it just makes you look more pathetic than you've already made yourself look. Grow up!

By: Um
by: ^^^Mar 10, 2015 12:41:16 PM

The op was saying how some chapters live on here. Not any better...

By: ^^^
by: OPMar 10, 2015 5:44:19 PM

I wasn't calling out any sororities, just naming some stereotypes of different groups that I see on here most of the time. Bashing anyone in my post wasn't the goal, it was to point out that it is all ridiculous.

By: OP
#2  by: Post   

great post

By: Post

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.