facebook

comments

by: Wow

Anybody else notice the comments on KD, Phi Mu, and DZ's pages bashing them while giving ZTA and DDD glowing remarks, all within about 20 minutes of each other? And using "Pan Love <>" for a few of them as the name. Trying to blame ADPi is just pathetic. My guess is a jealous DDD trying to fight to be top, even though they aren't, or a ZTA reminding everyone how much they love to bash other chapters. Grow up ladies.

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok   

I am a DZ and I just read the posts OP referred to. All I have to say is wow. This is so ridiculous I gotta believe its just an immature person goofing around trying to have a laugh at the expense of others. And the zeta stuff is silly. It's like someone is trying really hard to make zeta look bad. I do not believe a zeta member or someone that has zetas best interests in mind wrote that. People that made those posts just need to be ignored.

By: ok
by: UmFeb 24, 2015 8:52:37 AM

Zeta is obsessed with hating on DZ

By: Um
by: to umFeb 24, 2015 11:05:39 AM

i have not experienced that all. I have a lot of zeta friends and so do a lot of my sisters so....

By: to um
by: whatFeb 24, 2015 12:28:39 PM

Having a lot of friends in ZTA does not mean they don't bash. it just means they do it behind your back.

By: what
by: ZTAFeb 24, 2015 1:07:14 PM

does love to bash DZ...I don't know why.

By: ZTA
by: Oh my goodness!Feb 24, 2015 8:29:20 PM

There are a lot girls on here hating on zeta. Seems unfair to me. Why do people automatically assume this girl saying she has zeta friends is either lying or being talked about behind her back?

By: Oh my goodness!
#2  by: Ha   

a DZ on greekrank???? No way!!!!

By: Ha
by: Nobody Feb 24, 2015 6:27:34 PM

would get on here and say "I am a DZ"...lol. Don't believe what you read on here. If you do, you're an idiot.

By: Nobody

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.