facebook

rankings based on how hard it is to get in to them

by: GoVawlz

These are my (opinionated) rankings on how hard it is to get into each sorority. They are put into categories, no particular order.

Tri Delt, Phi Mu, Chi-o
KD , ADPi
DZ, Alpha Chi, AOPi
DG, ZTA
KKG, SK
Pi Phi

Posted By: GoVawlz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Oh my   

Chi O and ADPi, bless your heart...

By: Oh my
by: I know!Feb 22, 2015 2:34:48 PM

Oh my, you took the words right out of my mouth. Chi O top 3? Don't think they have ever been that high. And ADPi , well bless your heart!!

By: I know!
#2  by: Wow   

Can anybody actually think this is serious?

By: Wow
#3  by: Well,   

let's see. You are either a CHIO or an ADPI...lol!!!!

By: Well,
#4  by: This haha   

This is totally wrong

By: This haha
#5  by: GoVawlz   

I said these are the rankings on how hard it is to get into each sorority. Not rankings socially....clearly chi o would not be a top tier. But you need 3 recommendation letters to be even considered. KD mostly legacy, tri delt money. That sort of thing. If I were ranking these by tiers it would be different....

By: GoVawlz
by: LolFeb 23, 2015 2:18:44 AM

This still isn't accurate even by those standards. Chi O might say you need 3 recommendations but that's just not true... There are plenty of girls that get in with only one. KD is definitely not mostly legacy (they dropped in house legacies during recruitment) and some of the chapters you ranked lower require more than the chapters you listed as the hardest.

By: Lol
by: NoFeb 23, 2015 5:26:27 AM

This list is definitely still not accurate......

By: No
#6  by: well...   

not very many will agree with these rankings. Maybe at one time long ago but bit now. But good for you to feel you're house is tops!

By: well...
#7  by: ..   

switch Chi O and DZ

By: ..
by: UhFeb 23, 2015 11:40:19 PM

DZ isn't that hard to get into.

By: Uh
by: OMG Feb 24, 2015 10:26:00 AM

I'm so sick of people thinking dz is exclusive

By: OMG
#8  by: To be honest    

You have to admit , Phi mu has dropped so far this year. Their pledge class is just not very good.

By: To be honest
by: TheseFeb 25, 2015 9:36:29 PM

Aren't rankings. They're supposed to be based on how hard they are to get into. They aren't accurate by either standard though.

By: These
#9  by: Eh   

Don't really agree with this list but I will say got everyone bashing adpi and chi o... I know so many girls that got cut from adpi and chi o before getting cut from houses like tri delt and adpi. While you may not think they are "top tier" you can't argue that they aren't selective.... They cut a ton of girls based off academics and reputation and also take legacies very seriously. Maybe this is why they miss out on a lot of really great girls because they are "too" selective. Either way, you can't say they aren't extremely selective because they are. Also dz in my opinion is very easy to get into honestly if you can hold a good conversation during rush. My friend got in with no recs or without knowing anyone

By: Eh
by: Obviously,Feb 27, 2015 6:53:22 AM

This is coming from a CHIO or ADPI who is somewhat wounded that TriDelt, KD, and DZ are all more popular houses than their own. First of all you claim many got cut from ADPI and CHIO before those houses. I seriously knew MANY girls who weren't even interested in returning to either ADPI or CHIO. The other houses you so conveniently slandered had way more girls interested in returning. That, my friend, it the real truth. And sorry, bur your statement about DZ was yet another cheap attempt to make them look bad. They require recs, as do TriDelt, and KD. All those houses cut first round any girl who doesn't have one. Any way you slice it, TriDelt, KD, and DZ are all better houses that ADPI or CHIO. If it makes you feel better to post on your selectivity, go ahead, but when people opt not to return back to you, you are only being selective in a narrow pool.

By: Obviously,
#10  by: Also   

Axo and dZ should be moved down with axo and ZTA. KD should be moved up, and tri delt should be moved down with aopi

By: Also

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.