KD / CHI O
AXO / DG / ZTA
KKG / SK / PI PHI

By: Yes
by: NoFeb 5, 2015 11:03:50 AM

Switch KKG with ZTA, and KD with ADPI.

By: No
by: CorrectFeb 5, 2015 1:57:21 PM

yes has it right. I don't know what has happened to KD, but they are on a down slide. I know so many girls who are very unhappy in that sorority due to the nonstop drama. Also, they gave COBs to girls that many houses would not have chosen. It would not be a surprise to see another group of girls drop.

By: Correct
by: SwitchFeb 5, 2015 2:33:57 PM

Switch DZ and PHI Mu, AXO and CHI O.

By: Switch
by: Yes!Feb 5, 2015 6:16:07 PM

Accurate!

By: Yes!
#2  by: CURRENT   

You are stupid if you think those were right. Heres the REAL CURRENT RANK

PHIMU/ADPI/KD
CHIO/DDD/AOPI
DZ/AXO/ZTA
KKG/DG/SK/PIPHI

By: CURRENT
by: ADPi and Chi OFeb 5, 2015 4:30:57 PM

Give it a rest! Swap both with DZ!! Maybe 5 years ago, but not now.

By: ADPi and Chi O
by: Oh my godFeb 5, 2015 4:54:36 PM

ADPi/Chi O this is DISGUSTING. NOBODY thinks you're top tier and as far as I'm concerned you belong at the VERY bottom with how rude you are to other chapters. You both are constantly putting down other chapters that you consider competition which is why anybody listed in the top three tiers of this list is always being bashed by you! Grow up!

By: Oh my god
by: haFeb 9, 2015 11:54:19 PM

Literally just laughed out loud at current's rankings, you're on the wrong school's page

By: ha
by: ADPIFeb 9, 2015 11:55:28 PM

hasn't been a top house since '96

By: ADPI
by: LOLFeb 10, 2015 5:32:21 AM

neither has CHIO.

By: LOL
#3  by: I   

am not a huge fan of any of the sororities being called out on here, but to call a house or houses "disgusting" hits a new low. Does this stuff really bother some of you that much?

By: I
by: IFeb 5, 2015 6:56:24 PM

I don't think anybody called the houses disgusting, just the ranking. Which it is extremely inaccurate and made to look ADPi and Chi O look much better than they are

by: orFeb 5, 2015 7:20:09 PM

like DZ, trying to make those houses look bad. I don't know why some are getting so upset over opinions. If someone wants to rank DZ first or sixth or ADPi second or sixth, or Phi Mu first or fourth, or KD second or sixth ,AOPi second or sixth, who cares. That doesn't make someone stupid or disgusting. All have a right to their opinion. Chill... it's all just for fun.

By: or
#4  by: Seriously,   

First of all someone posted put DZ first as a pathetic attempt to try to make them look bad. If you didn't figure that one out, you're not too bright. The real rankings are:

DDD
PhiMu
DZ
KD
AOPI
ADPI
CHIO
AXO
DG
ZTA
SK
KKG
PiPhi

This ranking is based on popularity only. Honestly, I like some of the so called "lower" tier houses better. They have some amazing girls with incredible sisterhoods.

By: Seriously,
by: !!!Feb 5, 2015 5:44:26 PM

Accurate

By: !!!
by: DZFeb 5, 2015 5:45:57 PM

I am a DZ. It doesn't matter to me if you think we are 1st or 6th. I love my sisters and am in the house that is right for me. Just as someone is posting to make us look bad, it is clear the same is going on with ADPi. There are some that would do anything to cause drama among the sororities. I agree that calling a great group of girls disgusting is wrong. We are currently partnered with ADPI in an event and I have come to really like those girls. I would be honored to be ranked even with them no matter where we are on the list. Pam love.

By: DZ
#5  by: Our opinion    

DDD
Phi Mu/Dz
ADPI/AOPI
KD
AXO/Chi O
DG/ZTA/KKG
SK/Pi Phi

Just our opinion! Not a big deal!

By: Our opinion
#6  by: Same   

It really doesn't matter what order you put the houses in. The fact is some houses are very similar. For instance Phi Mu and DZ are so much alike. AOPi and ADPi could be one sorority. KD and DDD remind me of one another. I would put AXO and Chi O together. DG, KKG, and ZTA. Pi Phi and SK. All are great!

By: Same
by: hmmmmFeb 5, 2015 6:57:19 PM

I never really thought about it like this but I think you may be on to something here

By: hmmmm
by: YesFeb 5, 2015 7:37:48 PM

This is exactly how I would group the houses together. One is not better than the other. All depends on what you like and where you fit.

By: Yes
#7  by: and   

I would also like to add that i see zeta on here consistently ranked low and all the zeta girls I know are just great girls. I do not understand these rankings. My house is one that is ranked "high" on here but at the same time keeps getting bashed for being ranked high. All i can say is every house has beautiful girls and girls that I am glad to have met. I am also positive that someone can point to a few "bad apples" but they are in every house. That is life. Please top putting so much stock in these rankings and just go out and meet the girls yourself. There is no competition among the girls as others would like to believe. I have friends in many different houses. Now...you negative drama queens...carry on.

By: and
by: andFeb 5, 2015 6:42:50 PM

oh, well i have not experienced that at all with the zetas I have met and become friends with. And as I said I am in a different house.

By: and
#8  by: ^^^   

Have you seen ZTA at philanthropy events and frat parties? I'm embarrassed for them!!!!

By: ^^^
#9  by: Ranks   

The ranking of sororities all depends on where you are from. A lot of local girls went AOPi, DDD, ADPi, and KD. Phi Mu and DZ got most all of the desired OOS girls. Nashville and Memphis split between all depending on the school they were from. I could see, depending on who is posting the ranking, any one of those houses being 1st or last.

By: Ranks
by: Baloney Feb 6, 2015 9:46:26 AM

What about axo, chio, dg, kkg, pbp, sk and zeta.? Where do they get their girls from? The same place the above houses do. No one has an "in" where their girls come from. Friends go with friends if they can. Roomies with roomies if they can. Otherwise everyone goes where they receive a bid. Ignore the insecurity of a few girls that are responsible for the ranking of their house at the expense of everyone else. If it wasn't for them this site would be inactive. And HOW cool would that be!

By: Baloney
#10  by: I   

hate to interrupt the ego trip of a certain group of sororities, but there are 13 houses on campus. No one cares which one of you is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and so on. The truth is there is not that much difference between any of the houses. Falling for this drama started by GR makes you all look ignorant and petty. If the posts on here are from members of what is considered to be top houses, then thank God my house is not among the top.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.