facebook

gpa

by: curious

is there a strict gpa requirement here? what about in comparison to schools like bama or ole miss?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pancake Buffalo   

Only if you eat the Pancakes. DONT DO IT!!! They have koala's in them and it will make your GPA plummet!! I have seen it myself in Japan.

By: Pancake Buffalo
#2  by: gap   

Would someone answer this question for real please? I am curious to know too!

By: gap
by: Pancake BuffaloJan 27, 2015 9:33:55 PM

No. Sororities don't base their decisions entirely on GPA. Unless your GPA is extremely low, or below the average Greek GPA, you should be fine. Though the higher your GPA, the better you look. To be perfectly honest though, there are so many girls going through Rush it's just hard to stand out. If you have a great GPA, awesome, they'll lump you together with the hundreds of other girls with good GPA's, if your GPA is bad, it will be a reason to weed you out. Don't let this discourage you though! Rush and Greek Life is a Great experience! Good luck! On the real though, don't eat the pancakes;)

By: Pancake Buffalo
by: hiJan 27, 2015 9:58:15 PM

also curious, how would someone with a 2.5 do if they met all other requirements?

By: hi
#3  by: Anchor Down   

How do you not get at least a 3.95 at UT?
~Love Vandy

By: Anchor Down
by: IFeb 19, 2015 1:02:26 PM

Knew losers went there! Poor kids...nothing to do but stalk other schools' Greek Rank pages.

By: I
#4  by: How   

Sorority GPA requirements for each house are posted on the UT Pan website. Your better houses usually don't make grade exceptions.... we don't have to. I would be surprised to see any house at UT keep a girl with a 2.5.

By: How
#5  by: yes   

if you do not meet the minimum GPA requirement for your chapter you will be put on academic probation by your house until you get your GPA up. And the GPA requirement is higher than the university GPA requirement. Meaning you can be in good academic standing with the university but still be on academic probation with your chapter.

By: yes
by: yesFeb 21, 2015 12:59:37 PM

I apologize, I misunderstood OP's question.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.