facebook

adpi

by: .

Honest opinions on ADPi? Not trying to start drama, just curious

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

Not the best, not the worse. ..a solid middle tier house. Their popularity has diminished the last few years.

By: Honestly
#2  by: a   

Good average house. ..in the middle.

By: a
#3  by: They   

are an okay house, nice girls for sure, but not as popular as some. Years ago, they were very popular but are now considered "middle" tier. If you aren't concerned about a "Top" tier status, they are a great house. I prefer the middle/lower houses over some of the so called "top."

By: They
#4  by: I   

think ADPi is a top 6 sorority. Where they rank among the 6 is a matter of opinion. 2 of my roommates are ADPis and they seem happy there. However, I would not trUst this site on getting an honest opinion on any sorority. You need to go through recruitment and form your own opinions.

By: I
by: That's Jan 27, 2015 8:47:18 PM

a stretch, but if you say top 6, they would be sixth. AOPI, PhiMu, TriDelt, DZ, and KD are all significantly better.

By: That's
by: PersonallyJan 28, 2015 5:31:17 PM

I think AXO and Chi O are better than ADPi too. They are not a top 6 sorority like they used to be. "That's" is right... there are many chapters significantly better, and several more with better sisterhoods if nothing else.

By: Personally
by: TruthJan 28, 2015 8:09:01 PM

I really like ADPi. My house has had a couple of events with them and we all had a good time. I would put them in with the 6. I definitely know they are at least better than ChiO and AXO.

By: Truth
by: To "Truth"Jan 28, 2015 8:46:36 PM

You don't "definitely KNOW" anything! "Personally" said exactly that, that he/she -personally thinks- AXO and CHIO are better. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but you shouldn't broadcast yours as fact.

By: To "Truth"
by: ^Jan 28, 2015 9:11:51 PM

I agree, but I think that applies to everything on this site. It's all opinion.

By: ^
#5  by: .   

Don't worry about where they stand in the rest of the Pan community. I absolutely love ADPi and all of the girls I have met in my hall and during recruitment. The only thing that matters is if you fit in there and that is the place for you!

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.