facebook

"chillest" sorority on campus?

by: Chill.

So I went to Pan Preview this past spring & had a great time. I liked almost everyone I met and connected with most of them. I didn't rush though due to some other commitments. I plan on rushing in the fall. I was wondering what people thought the most chill sororities on campus were? By chill I mean just friendly & open. I love going out but I want a close knit sisterhood too. I know that it's hard to speak for an entire sorority because there are so many girls but I thought I'd still ask for people's opinions?

Posted By: Chill.
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Chill.   

I guess another way to put it would be down to earth??

By: Chill.
#2  by: Vol   

I would say Pi Phi, Sigma Kappa, Delta Gamma, and Alpha Omicron Pi.

By: Vol
#3  by: Vol   

Also Chi Omega.

By: Vol
#4  by: honestly   

asking this kind of question is NOT going to help you. Everyone will have a different opinion based on THEIR OWN experiences. You need to just of through rush, keep an open mind and decide for yourself. Don't concern yourself with what others think and "what you've heard" from others. Go with your gut and l where you feel the best connection and the mot comfortable. Give every hose a chance. Trust the process and you WILL end up where you truly belong. Sounds corny but it is true.

By: honestly
#5  by: Chill   

Chi O, DZ, SK

By: Chill
#6  by: Well   

DG, Pi Phi, chi o, a chi o, sk

By: Well
#7  by: In   

my opinion PiPhi, DZ, and DG. I also went to Pan Preview and was unable to pledge in the fall but plan on going through fall rush next school year. These three houses were by far the friendliest and most down to Earth!!!

By: In
#8  by: Guest   

Like another post mentioned, just go through rush yourself and go with your gut! Don't let other peoples opinions influence yours because your happiness and comfort is all that matters in the end. I was disappointment when I wasn't chosen for a "top tier" sorority that I had my heart set on. But now I LOVE the one I'm in and I could not be happier. I have the greatest sisters and I'm glad I ended up where I'm meant to.you will too! And seriously you can be friends with girls from any sorority so don't let that affect your decision! Every sorority has it's good and bad girls. But each one is unique in it's own way and rankings are stupid. Good luck!

By: Guest
#9  by: Vols1   

Alpha Chi Omega was one of my favorites during rush. Although I was dropped I have so many friends in the sorority and they're so down to earth and outgoing. They love to have fun but focus on school too and I know their sisterhood is one like no other. They're literally the best of friends and I rarely hear of drama between them. Not many are "typical sorority girls" but they're just great. My best friend is an a chi o and I know she loves it there. A lot of them like festivals and fun things like that and dress boho too. They're all cute.

By: Vols1
by: Seriously?Jan 12, 2015 9:23:33 AM

Lol...achio...self rank much? You really expect us to believe someone dumped by a house would give this rave review?

By: Seriously?
by: Have mercyJan 12, 2015 11:57:40 AM

Achio...just stop!

By: Have mercy
by: LOLJan 12, 2015 6:55:00 PM

AXO getting ridiculous with the self ranking

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.