facebook

dz

by: transfer

I'm currently a DZ at a smaller school, I'm thinking about transferring to UT. Do I defiantly have a spot in DZ?

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Unsure   

You should contact their house directly. Contact info should be posted on their PAN page and ask. It varies from house to house, so I don't know their policy. Good Luck! You will love UT, and the girls of DZ are loads of fun and a great group of girls :)!

By: Unsure
#2  by: !!   

Just from my experience, a chapter almost has to accept you if you're initiated no matter the school. Unless they have a serious reason why they don't want you which rarely happens

By: !!
#3  by: yes!   

i agree with the other poster, if you are initiated, I am pretty sure the chapter accepts you. But as suggested, contact the the house or pan directly and you can get all the information you need.

By: yes!
#4  by: please...   

No offense, but please learn how to spell definitely. It will make you a better DZ member. : )

By: please...
#5  by: ...   

It seems like you should be fine as long as you're in good standing with nationals and the chapter you were initiated in, but check with the president of UTK's DZ chapter. She can tell you the steps for affiliating and what their policies are. I've always heard that chapters aren't required to automatically let a transfer sister affiliate, but I've got several friends (all initiated into different sororities) who changed schools and none of them had any problems joining up with the chapters on their new campuses. I'm in a different sorority, but my first cousin is a UTK DZ. You'll really like them and their house is so pretty.

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.